Sponsored

2020 GT350 GT350R VIN Spreadsheet Thread

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I didn't count the cars that I didn't have information for. I assumed they would most likely have the tech. That said, I did include the BJ Auction car and shouldn't have.

I have an almost complete collection of window stickers for the HEP-Rs, but I'm missing LR001 and LR018, so it would be great to get those. Thx
Thanks for confirming your information about the BJ Auction car as that will then take the number of Non-Technology Package cars down to 13 cars of the 280 cars produced.

With that being said I suggest that the 13 of us enthusiasts that ordered our cars that way we may be an unusual/different group of owners but certainly appreciate and understand why 95% of enthusiasts went with the Tech Package.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
I cant believe how many of HEP cars have the tech pkg. I am also amazed how many were ordered with the leather seats... as Jay Leno would say the "old guys seats " lol. That being said, Ford does make a mean cooled seat. At first I was a little disappointed I did not get the carbon dash. Then I saw Ratti say he skipped that option because the engineers wanted a low glare dash for track use.

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I cant believe how many of HEP cars have the tech pkg. I am also amazed how many were ordered with the leather seats... as Jay Leno would say the "old guys seats " lol. That being said, Ford does make a mean cooled seat. At first I was a little disappointed I did not get the carbon dash. Then I saw Ratti say he skipped that option because the engineers wanted a low glare dash for track use.
Having been on the track with the CF dash, and driving in the sun, I've never really noticed any glare from it to be honest

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
I think we all lucked out with these HEPs. I know personally the tech pack is the only one that added the value I wanted - all the others were (to me) a waste or distraction - and I was lucky enough to find one of the few with just tech. We all win this year no matter what combo each of us wanted.

RetiredFireCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Package #L0350
I thought 2020 production stopped like the second week in December with 2021 Mustang production starting in mid January......

Sponsored

Ironhead_3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition
VIN 2150
Heritage Edition
L0340
Tech Package, Leather Seats, Carbon Fiber Dash, Handling Package, Car cover
Purchased at Gustafson Ford in Kewanee, IL

Your spreadsheet was accurate.

Currently sitting in my garage! :sunglasses:

Ironhead_3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition
If I'm not a professional race driver and I'm not planning on tracking or abusing this car, why would I not want all the bells and whistles? I know the heated/cooled seats add weight, but I want those options. Same with Tech and Carbon Fiber dash. I saw the video from Ratti that you are referring to and I chuckled when I heard him say that. That dash looks awesome in carbon fiber. I hardly think that any glare associated with it will cause me any concern. The way I look at it, if I'm paying around $70k for a car then I want every option available.

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
I wish there was a way to have a blue snake badge show up on the display when turning the power on.
That would be cool!..... and guardsmen blue brakes and steering wheel tape. I have guardsmen blue tape being shipped... considering having Counts Custom paint on my stripes and brakes. Anyone know how to get the shifter outlined in blue instead of red?
Sponsored