Sponsored

2020 GT350 GT350R VIN Spreadsheet Thread

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
That would be cool!..... and guardsmen blue brakes and steering wheel tape. I have guardsmen blue tape being shipped... considering having Counts Custom paint on my stripes and brakes. Anyone know how to get the shifter outlined in blue instead of red?
If you’re gonna have The Count to do the stripes have them paint in the blue on the shifter.
Sponsored

patriotsgm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP; 1973 Opel GT
My understanding is that his HEP R has been built for sometime now but not quite sure if the painted OTT/side stripes have been completed by the Penske Team?

His car was to be delivered to Village Ford in Dearborn but after a conversation today it looks like that may not take place now.

Like yourself many of us would like to see pictures of the final HEP R when it is totally completed!
Someone just posted this pic on the Shelby GT350 Owner's Association FB page. Note the "GT350R Final Heritage Package" for $10,000.

Also shows the "Painted" stripes.

Final R.jpg

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
$10g for that package......... I can’t wait to see what that entails.

Jago768

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Heritage Shelby GT350, 2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak(on Res)
That must be Bill Fords 350? If so we need pics... want to see those blue brakes and blue interior trim🤤

Sponsored

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 350R Heritage Edition, 2015 Range Rover
Guardsmen Blue Brakes, and I believe blue interior trim? I really wanted an R, but also wanted rear seats and the Hertiage pkg. The R has no rear seats and the red interior trim clashes with the old school paint and stripes to me. I believe the way Bill Fords car is going to look is how all the Heritage R's should have looked. That being said, the regular Heritage R's are sweet rides!
Agree, blue seat stitching and blue calipers would be ideal since the chassis dash plaque and cobra badging is blue and unique to the HEP, but I was happy they did switch out the interior/seats so the red paneled seats in the a regular GT350R were replaced with all dark gray with subtle red stitching on the GT350R HEP. So basically the entire interior is dark gray. It looks sharp and in this case doesn’t clash. I always thought if you bought another color like orange why would you what black and red seats?! So the unique color combo of the HEP R is almost perfect but going that extra blue detail step would have been cool.

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Don't know too much about interior work but is it possible to get the seats re upholstered with blue stitching? I think that would be really neat to see. But yeah they didn't do that for cost cutting unfortunately
Not sure it was a cost cutting issue, because they did put different color unique seats in the GT350R HEP. All gray with red stitching. No red panel seats. Much better look but yes the blue stitching would have been really cool.. and better looking.

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Painted OTT & side stripes, painted calipers. And as JAGO768 said, blue stitching.
Now that I have had my GT350R HEP for a few months and watched a video about a gt500 that has the painted stripes I wish I had that option! The little details after owning for awhile are noticeable. Especially if you are going to keep/collect the car I would have paid for that in hindsight.. if available.

BWalt11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I cant believe how many of HEP cars have the tech pkg. I am also amazed how many were ordered with the leather seats... as Jay Leno would say the "old guys seats " lol. That being said, Ford does make a mean cooled seat. At first I was a little disappointed I did not get the carbon dash. Then I saw Ratti say he skipped that option because the engineers wanted a low glare dash for track use.
I was fortunate enough to get a GT350R HEP at a reasonable price this year, it came with all options. I would bet most of us just took what we could get.. at least with that model. the option to order one was not available so it came with tech pack and carbon fiber dash etc. i assume Ford just built most with all options and allocated to the dealers. I searched all the western states this summer and got my hands on one. Now that I have it, the carbon dash looks great and glad I have it. The tech pack is nice too. Although might not have ordered it that way, looking back for 500 bucks for the extra carbon was worth it.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
If I'm not a professional race driver and I'm not planning on tracking or abusing this car, why would I not want all the bells and whistles? I know the heated/cooled seats add weight, but I want those options. Same with Tech and Carbon Fiber dash. I saw the video from Ratti that you are referring to and I chuckled when I heard him say that. That dash looks awesome in carbon fiber. I hardly think that any glare associated with it will cause me any concern. The way I look at it, if I'm paying around $70k for a car then I want every option available.
Completely agree.

I think its a bit silly that some people are gatekeeping and trying to act like getting certain options offered make the car 'lesser' or the owner not a 'true enthusiast. It always cracks me up because the same thing happens within the Porsche 911 and the Wrangler community. Dudes always gotta flex to make themselves feel badass.

As others have said, the majority never placed these orders and thankfully because of the spreadsheet we were able to navigate through the BS and secure one with what we wanted.

There's no need to throw shade at people who have heated seats or a carbon fiber dashboard. Like seriously? Lol :cwl:

Sponsored
OP
OP
corrieb

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Someone just posted this pic on the Shelby GT350 Owner's Association FB page. Note the "GT350R Final Heritage Package" for $10,000.

Final R.jpg
Yes. This 2710 is the last GT350R. I have a soft copy of this window sticker here:

anacar312

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
HEP R Chassis LR268

Final R.jpg
Bill Ford’s HEP R!

.... my assumption anyway. Hope to see this car one day...