Sponsored

2019 White Performance Pack Mustang GT or 2021 Antimatter Blue Base Mustang GT?

OP
OP
MarkDMKC1974

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT in Shadow Black
For which one, the blue one? Unless that video is for an identical color but different car, that definitely has the 8 inch screen
Yeah it has to be the same, victory ford took control of that mustang from victory dodge. I'm confused lol, but hopefully they get interior pictures to me.
Sponsored

Seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Well maybe. This tune is warrantied by Ford if the installation was done by a dealer or a certified mechanic. But you would need documentation of the purchase and install. It's not likely you will get this from Carmax. If by chance you do then all's good. Otherwise you are taking a chance. That said the FP tune is a moderate one and very unlikely to cause you any issues.
  • Comes with a 3yr/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician
The warranty gets registered with Ford. The dealer can show it to you. Once the install is done the owner should have sent the paperwork to Fords Warranty dept email address. I got my confirmation back in a couple of hours.

Also, to the OP. I say go Antimatter Blue all the way. I am partial to the color and have only ever seen one other one in person. Be warned though I refer to it as Antimatter "may as well be Black" Blue. PiTA to keep clean.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Hmmm, I wonder if it's just an error. It has Co Pilot 360, so maybe they stopped making the 4 inch screen but just never updated the window sticker? It has the correct bezel and everything. I suppose the dealer would know if they did it.

OP
OP
MarkDMKC1974

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm, I wonder if it's just an error. It has Co Pilot 360, so maybe they stopped making the 4 inch screen but just never updated the window sticker? It has the correct bezel and everything. I suppose the dealer would know if they did it.
What is copilot 360? It also says track apps.

Also what's the difference between the toggle switches and buttons?

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
What is copilot 360? It also says track apps.

Also what's the difference between the toggle switches and buttons?
301a cars have drive modes which the base cars lack, that's what the toggle switches are for. Copilot 360 is a safety suite they made standard for that year going forward, it adds a bunch of features.

OP
OP
MarkDMKC1974

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
301a cars have drive modes which the base cars lack, that's what the toggle switches are for. Copilot 360 is a safety suite they made standard for that year going forward, it adds a bunch of features.
So it basically looks like a car with the 301A package? Now I'm really confused.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
So it basically looks like a car with the 301A package? Now I'm really confused.
Basically, at least the center stack. It's still missing some of the other touches like illuminated sill plates, mycolor, etc. Still means you get android auto/carplay and drive modes which are pretty nice to have.

OP
OP
MarkDMKC1974

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Ok so don't get the 2019 unless I can get the paperwork or what have you for the intake and tune etc?

The antimatter blue, I just see black lol

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Ok so don't get the 2019 unless I can get the paperwork or what have you for the intake and tune etc?

The antimatter blue, I just see black lol
Yeah, or else your powertrain warranty is effectively nil when it comes to the engine.

Antimatter blue doesn't photograph very well, especially on a cloudy/rainy day. But it's essentially Kona Blue that's a shade or two darker. It looks incredible in the sun when it's clean, and is fairly uncommon. You'll see what I mean if you go look at it in person.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I vote Antimatter Blue. It’s such a cool color in person plus it’s 2 years newer. PP1 has some nice features but you can always add them to the base car via the aftermarket if you so choose.
Sponsored