2019 vs 2020

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
My car is rapid red, my fin is ruby red.
that's an interesting mixup - have you brought it up for the dealer or decided to live with it?

When I got mine I feared they would put a Magnetic on my car when I had black painted roof - they got it right. However your case shows reason to be worried
Sponsored

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
that's an interesting mixup - have you brought it up for the dealer or decided to live with it?

When I got mine I feared they would put a Magnetic on my car when I had black painted roof - they got it right. However your case shows reason to be worried
I’ll probably just live with it, I plan on wrapping the roof at some point, I’ll fix it then.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My car is rapid red, my fin is ruby red.
Still can't believe the stuff that goes unnoticed by Ford's QC. Man, that's a big a$$ shark fin antenna. Ha ha. I thought it was smaller, for some reason. Now I'm glad my car came with the 'pancake' one :).

CorvZ061

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Still can't believe the stuff that goes unnoticed by Ford's QC. Man, that's a big a$$ shark fin antenna. Ha ha. I thought it was smaller, for some reason. Now I'm glad my car came with the 'pancake' one :).
I’m scared to know what else got through if that did. Lol