2019 R - Kona Blue with Tech Available

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
And you can add my latest R to the list (JR357), however we were talking about 2017 numbers......

Yes R's have come down a bit, but most dealers I know are still asking for significant ADMs.

Jim, you are a valued member here and the place wouldn't be the same without you. Whatever is bothering you about me, PM and maybe we can build a bridge and get over it.
Sponsored

dires114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT500, 2017 Focus RS, 2019 GT350R

Unfortunately, my perspective still contradicts that.

Sac area and CA dealers are still charging 10-15 ADM, even for base / non-R GT350s. So I have been searching out of state for deals.

I was involved in one of those posts above, with a very helpful forum member, but the dealer lied and promised him an R allocation that did not exist, and therefore the R allocation at MSRP that I was taking over did not exist either.

Another helpful forum member gave me a lead to Mertz Ford, who stated they would sell me a dealer ordered R at MSRP. Fantastic! Buyer's agreement received: "Simoniz Proselect Package ... $1495" WTF??? "I don't need the paint and fabric protection, I would like to remove it from the purchase." .... "You can't, it's part of EVERY sale at Mertz Ford." "Really???!!!"

$1500 for this BS-ADM is, in the grand scheme of things, not that bad and - if I had just taken a deep breath - would have gotten me that R, but I just could not get myself to pay that dealership 15 grand for turtle wax.