2019 MY Order Guide

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Optional PP Lustre Nickel Forged Aluminum wheels can not be used with NFG. So you must get the black over the top stripe with standard PP1 Black wheels , on a PP1 NFG 2019.:rant:
I looked at the order guide and there was no note in there mentioning the unavailability of the Nickle Luster wheels with NFG in the wheel section at the bottom, I missed it in the earlier sections. STUPID! as are the required stripes.

The combinations that Ford puts together, and the ones they prevent you from ordering are kind of ridiculous.:crazy: That is one area chevy does a little better job. That and all the stupid "limited edition" cars, creating shortages and insuring ADMs, SUCKS!:frusty:
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
GT/CS is a $2000 option per a dealer near me.

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
The combinations that Ford puts together, and the ones they prevent you from ordering are kind of ridiculous.:crazy:
I couldn't agree more! I want the 18" 5 spoke wheels and the upgraded B&O audio (mainly for the CD) but it can't be done. Ford made a big deal of saying there were 12 different wheel options for the Mustang, but they seriously restrict which models and trim they're available on. Why?? Plus most of them are black which I really don't care for all that much. My favorite wheel, the 18" 5 spoke wheel is only available on Base trims, and the B&O upgrade is only on Premium.

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
how much better will the BO speaker upgrade be to the shaker pro we have now

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
how much better will the BO speaker upgrade be to the shaker pro we have now
I can't compare to the Shaker Pro since I don't have my Mustang yet, but I can with the F-150. I have the upgraded Sony system in my truck and heard the BO system in my friends. It definitely sounds better than the Sony system, but I didn't think it was a huge difference in quality.

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Wonder if Ford may suddenly allow magneride along all trims.. and mess with those who already bought a 18/19. things seem to trickle down... ecoboost gets active exhaust option... etc.

MDR_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Ecoboost Premium
Wonder if Ford may suddenly allow magneride along all trims.. and mess with those who already bought a 18/19. things seem to trickle down... ecoboost gets active exhaust option... etc.
Oof. If they do that, I'll regret ordering an '18. I really wanted magneride without PP1.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Oof. If they do that, I'll regret ordering an '18. I really wanted magneride without PP1.
I'll regret too if they made MR available on 19's without PP1. I just picked my 18 last Saturday. The ride isn't harsh by any means but i feel with MR, my car would have been perfect. I got every option available but didn't option it with PP+MR.

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
I'll regret too if they made MR available on 19's without PP1. I just picked my 18 last Saturday. The ride isn't harsh by any means but i feel with MR, my car would have been perfect. I got every option available but didn't option it with PP+MR.
I'd like to see it available without a PP, but keep in mind the '19 Order Guide clearly shows PP is required for MR. They could make a change I suppose, but I doubt it'll happen.

Crocs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
why is the Yellow gone :( , i was planning on ordering one in yellow!

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see it available without a PP, but keep in mind the '19 Order Guide clearly shows PP is required for MR. They could make a change I suppose, but I doubt it'll happen.

Or 2020 gets a HUD? that would be more of a refresh change though, not a slight update. 2018 Ford Focus for Europe now has HUD option. a clear glass panel version, not the Chevrolet style that reflects on to actual windshield

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
why is the Yellow gone :( , i was planning on ordering one in yellow!
Yes, sorry.
Poor selling color.
American males have become girly men and only buy blah, boring non-colors such as: white, black, grey (lots of grey), silver, dk blue. Ford really should offer mud brown-they would probably get a ton of buyers.

Crocs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Yes, sorry.
Poor selling color.
American males have become girly men and only buy blah, boring non-colors such as: white, black, grey (lots of grey), silver, dk blue. Ford really should offer mud brown-they would probably get a ton of buyers.
LOL

I’m surprised, they look so sharp in yellow with the PP and black wheels !