Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Racered pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red GT PP2, 1985 Mustang gt coyote swapped
He said he'd get back to me today about the VIN#. I'll ask for the dealer code and order number as well and let you know when the build and delivery is scheduled with the tracking website. I'm expecting a pretty similar delivery date to yours though.
No I'm not aware if I'm getting any discounts on maintenance, but when I was shopping around I told him I'll probably do routine maintenance at my local dealer instead so that's why he might've not offered it. I live in Guelph so driving an hour to brantford for an oil change isn't very convenient.
I'm getting the X-plan discount on top of the regular delivery allowances, and a few free accessories but that's about it.
I plan on trading in my vehicle, or doing a convenience deal; but it's kind of tricky to do a convenience deal or sell privately when you don't know when the car's gonna land.
In Canada we are not able to track it on the website. Olny way is to go on the chat. I check every week or 2. I checked 2 days ago and was told build day is April 4th and edd will be April 6 -16th.
Sponsored

barilda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, magnetic grey, 301A, 6M, active exhaust
I have ordered my car from there too. After 2 weeks from your order date. I got my dealer code and order number. Talk to ford performance and check if they have assigned a VIN#. Ford mentioned that a VIN# has been assigned and my Sales agent mentioned yesterday that he will ask his manager and get back to me with a number. My build is in May and expecting delivery in June. Let me know how it goes for you. Are you getting any discount on Maintenance?
Good news, dealer gave me my VIN# and said the approximate time of arrival is the first week of May. The order was placed on Feb 20th according to my dealer, so that would put me at give or take 10-11 weeks from start to finish.
Key word, APPROXIMATE time of arrival.... I'm aware that could and probably will be delayed. Like Racered pp2 said, we can't track our orders with the website in Canada.

2019StangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 (ordered 12/21), 2005 Chevy Impala
So I really need to rant right now.

Apologize in advance if this isn’t the place but I’m bothered and I feel like you all would be the ones to truly understand.

I’ve been waiting 6 months for my 19 GT.

I finally get pictures of it today and see that it’s been unwrapped, driven, and muddied by someone’s dirty feet getting in and out of the drivers seat. Looks like there are foot marks in the rockers. There aren’t any floor mats down and there are crumbs on my center console.
Best part it’s listed with pictures on their website for sale and it’s got 34 miles on it already.

I know mileage happens when moving a car but this seems excessive. Are strangers test driving my baby before I know she’s there?

It’s not like I’m a risky sell. I have excellent credit, a trade in, and I’ve been preapproved for nearly $15k more than I will need to cover the cost of the car.

I don’t know how to handle this situation. I just know I’m fucking angry other people have been possibly damaging my 50k ride that I’ve waited half a year for before I’ve even laid eyes on her.

What was your mileage at drive away? What’s typical ? Is this normal with special orders?
I ordered mine on 12/21, delivered 3/19.......driven off with 7 miles on the odometer

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Can you share a link to Ford Performance Chat?

TIA

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma

Sponsored

Armyed

Boost Addicted
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Infiniti Q50S
Mine just updated to an estimated delivery date of 10 days earlier then before. Hopefully Ford keep up with that track and gets it to me earlier than it started out as!
Mustang Order Process Update.JPG

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Mine just updated to an estimated delivery date of 10 days earlier then before. Hopefully Ford keep up with that track and gets it to me earlier than it started out as!
Mustang Order Process Update.JPG
Do you have your build date?

Kmp013

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 1990 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4X4 1971 Chevrolet C20
I ordered the last week on October 2018 and I just got notified that my car is built and waiting transport yo dealer. It says it should arrive to the dealer on April 15th.

I ordered a Premium GT, PP2, B&O, Recaro seats, Active Exhaust. I am also having the Ford Performance/Roush supercharger installed by the dealer before delivery.

Racered pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys talked to ford chat today found out my car is in the body shop, my question is how long from does it take from start to finish if there are no delays?

Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys talked to ford chat today found out my car is in the body shop, my question is how long from does it take from start to finish if there are no delays?
~4 days on the line, ~7 days to arrange shipment, ~3 to 21 days to ship, depending on where you are in the country.

Or, you can ask Ford Chat for the estimated delivery date.

Racered pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
~4 days on the line, ~7 days to arrange shipment, ~3 to 21 days to ship, depending on where you are in the country.

Or, you can ask Ford Chat for the estimated delivery date.
Thank you they told me April 6-12 but said that is hard to believe. Just want to be on the dealer about not mounting the front plate bracket.

Brettski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A 6MT PP2 RR Active Exhaust
So, after almost 7 months, this finally showed up today. It looks so much better in person. It is a joy to drive. Mag ride isn’t harsh at all, and this pony will stick a curve like nobody’s business!
40353DB3-DDE0-4629-BACB-680A705FD592.jpeg

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, after almost 7 months, this finally showed up today. It looks so much better in person. It is a joy to drive. Mag ride isn’t harsh at all, and this pony will stick a curve like nobody’s business!
Pretty car.

The cat, however, seems to have the "You white meat or dark meat?" look about him as he examines the splitter..

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Congrats! Looks amazing and I love the color!
Sponsored