Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
My 2019 GT/CS finally arrived and is home now. all is good. but I had to fight Los Angeles traffic downtown on way home. car probably learned crappy city driving behavior.... It gets loud as I start moving again even with little throttle input. I like the throttle input and gives me time to creep forward in traffic, not lurch forward so far. Much more stable/planted than a stock 15-17 GT suspension on freeways.

Some of my peers who may not be car enthusiasts suggested I remove the GT/CS stripe.... I am on the fence with that, I know clean looks nice, but it is not that bad.

I currently set mymode to normal/comfort steering/quiet exhaust for parking and drive thrus :)

Otherwise I mainly use Sport or Normal.
mustang 1.jpg

Last edited:

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
I ordered my wife a 2019 Ecoboost back in September and just now got a build date of January.

But I still have no VIN... This is getting ridiculous....

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
I placed my order today for a 2019 GT Fastback PP2 401A Orange Fury. :dance:If all goes well I should be driving it early December.
Nope.... Aint gonna happen.....

I ordered a Orange Fury PP Ecoboost in September and wont be built until January.

Sponsored

RaceHorseV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra, 2004 Cobra, 2019 GT
Pete, Cory, Karl
I waited almost 4 months for my '19 GT in Orange Fury(early '19 order). Seemed like forever but I can tell you Orange Fury is an awesome color for the Mustang. You will spend many moments just looking at it in your garage... Enjoy
IMAG0407.jpg

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
Pete, Cory, Karl
I waited almost 4 months for my '19 GT in Orange Fury(early '19 order). Seemed like forever but I can tell you Orange Fury is an awesome color for the Mustang. You will spend many moments just looking at it in your garage... Enjoy
IMAG0407.jpg
The annoying part is just after we ordered the mustang, my wifeā€™s corolla that was gonna be a trade in on it, was hit by a tree and totaled. Now she has to drive my ā€˜78 trans am to work until the mustang comes cause she canā€™t drive a stick.

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Pete, Cory, Karl
IMAG0407.jpg
Yeah nice colour choice. I went to have a look at one local dealership in convertible orange fury and it looks awesome. You r right, Me n Mrs couldnā€™t stop admiring it. Enjoy mate, canā€™t wait for my OF to arrive.

Last edited:

kkjjkk12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
2 months and Iā€™m still unscheduled/clean. -__-

Order placed early September. This is killing me.

Sponsored

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2 months and Iā€™m still unscheduled/clean. -__-

Order placed early September. This is killing me.
It is ridiculous honestly... I ordered a 2018 challenger on 9/23/2017 and it was delivered 11/19/2017!!! Two months from ordered to delivered. That is how it should be, not this 4 months until they build it crap...

RaceHorseV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra, 2004 Cobra, 2019 GT
The annoying part is just after we ordered the mustang, my wifeā€™s corolla that was gonna be a trade in on it, was hit by a tree and totaled. Now she has to drive my ā€˜78 trans am to work until the mustang comes cause she canā€™t drive a stick.
I hear you, '78 trans ams are not DD machines. I traded a 2010 mustang GT in on the '19 and I was worried every time I drove it that something bad would happen to it and wreck the trade-in value. Never though about a tree though...:surprised:Good luck!

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
I hear you, '78 trans ams are not DD machines. I traded a 2010 mustang GT in on the '19 and I was worried every time I drove it that something bad would happen to it and wreck the trade-in value. Never though about a tree though...:surprised:Good luck!
Lol, well the good thing about the tree is I got more for the car then i would have on the trade in...

Biggest thing is a 3.73 rear gear, three speed auto with no overdrive and a 950CFM carburetor is not very great with gas mileage... Not to mention I have to get up at 0430 and start the damn thing while she gets ready for work.

Last edited:

car_designer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Add one more to the list. Placed my order in mid-September and got my VIN this week. Not showing in the Vehicle Order Tracking yet. Is there usually a delay between getting the VIN and it showing up in the Vehicle Order Tracking? Do Canadian orders show up?

I'm trying to be patient but winter is approaching fast. We've already had our first snowfall and spread of salt. Luckily it' melted and we've had days of rain since. But the next could be any time!

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum
Add one more to the list. Placed my order in mid-September and got my VIN this week. Not showing in the Vehicle Order Tracking yet. Is there usually a delay between getting the VIN and it showing up in the Vehicle Order Tracking? Do Canadian orders show up?

I'm trying to be patient but winter is approaching fast. We've already had our first snowfall and spread of salt. Luckily it' melted and we've had days of rain since. But the next could be any time!
Hi Canadian order didnā€™t show up on ford tracking but u can check on ford performance chat http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/08/vehicle-tracking-system.html
Sponsored