Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

ubif

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2012 Focus, 2019 Edge ST
Anddd back in transit with an EDD of 8/13.
Sponsored

Soco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
19 DHG Bullitt, 15 F-150 3.5l EB
My Bullitt was built yesterday (Hooray!!) Some info that might be helpful to those still waiting for Bullitts and other Mustangs: My blend date was 7/25, so the plant is on schedule. My actual build started on the night of the 24th and finished the evening of the 25th, so depending on the time of day your car starts build, it will be one or two days (barring any mechanical issues at the plant). My chassis number is 561 so for those with upcoming Bullitts, that is where chassis numbering is at ~4 weeks into build. My car came down the line in front of a black eco boost convertible, and a grey Mustang behind that, so the Bullitts are mixed in with the other Mustangs.
Now the wait for the rail ride..
Im curious to know how you are finding out the chassis number prior to delivery? Would love to know what mine is but im only about 9 days from delivery at this point

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Yet another example of how frustrating and asinine COTUS is - Ordered 5/8, order processing done 6/27, then finally progress ... I see the system move to awaiting shipment and then shortly after in transit around 7/23. I look today and its back to awaiting shipment and the EDD is not even on the site. What a bunch of nonsense. A+ work Ford.
The exact same thing happened to me a few days after my car arrived at its final rail stop. Then all of a sudden without any notice it showed up at my dealer 17 days before it’s last EDD which had disappeared all together!

I took delivery 2days ago, yet COTUS still shows “awaiting shipment” with no EDD.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
The exact same thing happened to me a few days after my car arrived at its final rail stop. Then all of a sudden without any notice it showed up at my dealer 17 days before it’s last EDD which had disappeared all together!

I took delivery 2days ago, yet COTUS still shows “awaiting shipment” with no EDD.

^^^ That's classic.

Today mine says back in transit with the old EDD of 8/11 back on it. :crazy:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Picking my 2019 Mustang GT Convertible up tomorrow - super excited! Look forward to providing some feedback from before & after with Steeda goodies :)

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered officially on 7/24 with deposit. I only got order code and sales code. Not sure I can do anything with those two items since I got no vin or dealer code. I did however input the order code and the sales code as dealer code, on the automatic cotus checker. Sales code is same as dealer code?

GT/CS Coupe with 401A/Safe-Smart/Active Exhaust/A10

Dealer said 10-12 weeks, so I bet it will be a while before I even get a VIN. Priority was retail at 19

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Ordered officially on 7/24 with deposit. I only got order code and sales code. Not sure I can do anything with those two items since I got no vin or dealer code. I did however input the order code and the sales code as dealer code, on the automatic cotus checker. Sales code is same as dealer code?

Dealer said 10-12 weeks, so I bet it will be a while before I even get a VIN. Priority was retail at 19
You can use Order Code and Dealer code on cotus once the car is scheduled. Dealer code/sales code should start with an F and be 5 numbers. My dealer gave me a two numbers a letter and then 3 numbers IE: 12X345 when chatting with ford on Ford Perfomance chat I was told to drop that letter and add an F in front of the numbers. You can also check with Ford Chat using the order code and dealer code. CLICK HERE for the ford chat.

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum

I ordered on7/19 priority 19 and my dealer said that Will not be built until October

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum

Ford performance chat not tell u anything until u get ur vin number and its scheduled. I already chat with ford performance

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Ford performance chat not tell u anything until u get ur vin number and its scheduled. I already chat with ford performance
Ford Performance would take order and dealer code from me, but they cannot find my order, so cannot go further yet. I guess dealer has not inputted it at all, still not see my deposit charged after they took my credit card information.

Sponsored

Vicky_Sidhu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vicky
Vehicle(s)
Nissan platinum
Ford Performance would take order and dealer code from me, but they cannot find my order, so cannot go further yet. I guess dealer has not inputted it at all, still not see my deposit charged after they took my credit card information.
Did ur dealer gave u the VOR and ask ur dealer did they ordered ur car or no.because when I chat with ford performance the guy told me that my order placed on July 19.maybe ur dealer code or order number is wrong

Tjking30

Threads
Reaction score
Website
thomasjking.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I had the same thing happen to me. Turned out when I got my VIN (45 days after they placed the order) the order number was different than what was on the dealer sales receipt.

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
A few posts above with the link to blue oval forum. Someone posted thats what the email to their dealer said. Of course its on the internet it must be true.
That be me. I can screenshot the email and redact the personal info, if'n you'd like. :)

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Just went to dealer with edd 8/10 and dropped off my sto n show plate bracket told him I don’t want any hole in my front bumper!!
Which Sho n Sho? The web site doesn't show anything for 2019, same as 2018?