• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Connecticut 2019 Mustang GT Premium Supercharged PP1

ThatStockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vinny
Vehicle(s)
Lookinnnn
Didn’t sell for the 53k you wanted 6 months ago… now you wanna try and sell for 57k lmao!?

OP
OP
jchamp922

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Didn’t sell for the 53k you wanted 6 months ago… now you wanna try and sell for 57k lmao!?
You should read before you comment . 6 months ago I decided to take the car off the market and not sell. I had serious buyers interested. I added a couple more things to the car and the used car market has went up since then.

Last edited:

jrock817

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jay
Vehicle(s)
none
i guess what i mean is look at the price you are trying to get. 57k for a 3 year old gt is about 12k more than others are going for(with some sort of power adder). i think you missed the "boom" for used cars, especially here in the northeast. leaves have fallen, and so shall sports car prices. but message me if you actually want to sell. im local and in the market.

OP
OP
jchamp922

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
i guess what i mean is look at the price you are trying to get. 57k for a 3 year old gt is about 12k more than others are going for(with some sort of power adder). i think you missed the "boom" for used cars, especially here in the northeast. leaves have fallen, and so shall sports car prices. but message me if you actually want to sell. im local and in the market.
I have seen 19 Roush mustangs for 65k and up. I know mine is not a Roush but it is as close as you are gonna get. I have not seen any 401a and safe package PP1 superchargered Gt premium for sale for $45k. If you have seen them, send me the link. The car without the supercharger and extras is worth close to $45k

Sponsored

OP
OP
jchamp922

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Open to reasonable offers

OP
OP
jchamp922

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Some new pics with my winter wheels. Car is still for sale. If any body is seriously interested let me know asap.

IMG_20211103_114138~2.jpg

IMG_20211103_114111.jpg

IMG_20211103_114147~2.jpg

IMG_20211103_114331~2.jpg

Last edited:

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
NO WARRANTY and Roush warranty IS NOT transferrable

Sponsored

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
Do you post that for all cars that are supercharged on the for sale forum.
No but I will - people who are looking to buy any Roush SC car should be aware of that. Just because you want to sell it doesn't mean you have the right to keep that info from someone wanting to buy it. If it was you and you didn't know and went to cash in your warranty and Ford/Roush said sorry no can do - I think you'd be pissed about it - and if you say no - you're lying...!!!

OP
OP
jchamp922

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
No but I will - people who are looking to buy any Roush SC car should be aware of that. Just because you want to sell it doesn't mean you have the right to keep that info from someone wanting to buy it. If it was you and you didn't know and went to cash in your warranty and Ford/Roush said sorry no can do - I think you'd be pissed about it - and if you say no - you're lying...!!!
You should post on everybody's for sale forum. I am đź’Ż with everybody who messages me and would never mislead anybody. I think you should not post on this forum because you are definitely not interested. I would appreciate posts from people who are interested not trying to hate. Thanks

OP
OP
jchamp922

jchamp922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
43k -45k ask would probably net you one or two of those "serious" buyers.
The car is worth that with out the blower and all the extra goodies.

Last edited:

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Mustang GT
Why do people have to add "way too much" etc. If you think its priced too high just keep scrolling until you find a price closer to what you think is "fair". The market will set the price. GLWS! beautiful car.
Sponsored