2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

loubif

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
2016 SG FoRS, Forged, Moonroof
I hope this DOESN'T mean we will be going through tough performance times like that of the early, mid to late 70s...
Sponsored

65Terdlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
Only because of the volume differences (V8 F150s sell ~40-50% more than all US Mustangs). The failure mode is the same.
Bmac, are you saying there is an inherent design problem? If so, is this really because of the current Ford management, due to rushing the program or approving a known flawed design? Or could this simply be a supplier issue? Are they breaking springs, or valves or what? I've seen some posts about noises and ticking on 5.0's in F150's, but some of those look to be piston slap and excessive wear on the PTWA liner.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Bmac, are you saying there is an inherent design problem? If so, is this really because of the current Ford management, due to rushing the program or approving a known flawed design? Or could this simply be a supplier issue? Are they breaking springs, or valves or what? I've seen some posts about noises and ticking on 5.0's in F150's, but some of those look to be piston slap and excessive wear on the PTWA liner.
It was a manufacturing issue and has been addressed.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
It certainly isn't the Ford that Mulally led.
Was Mark Fields all that bad? I got a pretty good impression from him, and A LOT of good cars were released under his control... was that all just leftover from the Mullaly days?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Weird! My local dealer just called and said he is now able to order the GT500?? He is a straight up guy. Just want to pass it on and see if anyone else had heard like wise.?

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
Weird! My local dealer just called and said he is now able to order the GT500?? He is a straight up guy. Just want to pass it on and see if anyone else had heard like wise.?
Two scenarios:
a) He's lying.
b) Error on his system that will be fixed.

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Two scenarios:
a) He's lying.
b) Error on his system that will be fixed.
Will I don't think he would lye about it as we have been watching for it over a year now and he refused to take any money or down payment all this time. So, I must have gotten some information today to call me and say he was able to order. It very well could have been a error. But he did say it was in the computer system now?! Doesn't do anything for me as I have Shelby SS being built. I just know lots of people are still waiting. May want to call your dealers and check?

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The weight will be what it is. You can't change that. Ford has already said weight would drive the price up. There are always ways to cut weight. I just got a divorce and that got rid of almost 200 lbs. Even I am trying to lose 20-30 lbs to help my times. Just started the Don't Stuff your damn face diet. I could even drive in flip flops and save. Then got rid of my brothers XL mountain dew jug he left in the stang. He also left a hat in the car I threw in trash to save weight. It was red with 4 letters on it, but can't remember what letters. The hat was made in China anyways. Again, lots of creative ways to save weight.

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Hi guys . As I said in previous post I do not agree with the presented by Ford.

Just as the GT is redesigned, I think the 500 GT should be so different from its GT350 brother that it does not seem fair to the prospective buyer.

I keep working on the predator project I show you the advances.

It is not the final version as it may vary since every day I think of one.

the base is the new model.

Seeing the gt r of italdesign the hydraulic spoiler should already be a reality and has been seen in ford gt.

Widen the wheel arches, put 19-inch wheels, a large diffuser and a very agressive front that distinguishes this model from others.

All this very aerodynamic and designed for a retouched chassis of competition, since we do not speak only of aesthetics but of benefits.

I am advancing little by little and when I have everything ready the photos will be seen from all angles and perspectives.
working_project_predator___mustang_gt_500_rr__by_jhonconnor-dciplk2.png

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I just gotta tell you, I liked your initial idea much better. Simplicity is key, and I think this rendering has just enough crazy to be believable

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Hi guys, I'm still working on my predator project (this is the code name)
for what will be the Gt500 "Venom" is costing me to touch it because I have to convert curved lines into straight lines.

I am redesigning each element of the body so that it has a modern and aggressive aesthetic.

I have to make the roof in carbon fiber. Modify the wheels and redesign the exits and entrances of air. I still have a great job. But this can serve many to make a body kit. That is why all the aerodynamic work is important. Because it is difficult to capture an idea in the head in 3d on a plane in Photoshop.

But I'm glad that this is staying as I wanted. This is not going to be the only image soon you will see more iamgenes from all angles so be patient.

If I can, I'll make a video that will upload to my YouTube channel. Thank you all for the comments and your support
project_predator_mustang_gt500_venom_in_process_by_jhonconnor-dcix6b8.jpg

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure why anyone is doing renders with the 18 headlights...

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Good today we will see more or less how would the final bet.

I want to do it from various positions and is subject to changes

gt500rr_by_jhonconnor-dcj0bxr.jpg
Sponsored