2019 Front Grill Color Change

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
I had no idea FP was offering that grille. Thanks! I'm strongly considering getting it, but it looks like FP only offers it as a $530 package and obviously I don't need the lower grille.
You can get one of these on Amazon for $160 before tax. No chrome though. I got one with chrome about 2 yrs ago from American Muscle through a phone call request. Quite a bit more expensive though.
Sponsored

Marsalad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mazda MX-5
I really only wanted the lower grille so it would match the upper. A deer decided that I actually should replace the upper grille so I made the most of it.
Amazingly there was no other damage.

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
"Once you remove the 48,000 fasteners holding the front bumper cover on, you now have the delightful task of releasing the 22,000 retainers holding the grilles in place."
The 2019 PP2 is a much lighter car due to FoMoCo only using 47,000 fasteners & 21,000 retainers. The lighter weight is especially noticeable during 1/4 mile runs (increased weight transfer) & skid pad applications. If you look closely at the photo, you will see that the front of the 2019 model sits .003mm (+/-) higher due to the weight difference. :like:

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
You can get one of these on Amazon for $160 before tax. No chrome though. I got one with chrome about 2 yrs ago from American Muscle through a phone call request. Quite a bit more expensive though.
Thanks. Obviously I don't need one with chrome trim (the factory grille already has it) so I'll keep the Amazon one in mind.
Sponsored