Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I actually like the idea of a black Bullit. At night, you can probably barely tell the 2 apart. But I'm not a big fan of green cars, so a black bullit is interesting to me.
Funny you should say that: I the only ticket I got at night in my Dark Moss Green '67 GT390 Mustang Fastback, the cop wrote "Black" for the color. Wish I still had that car!
Sponsored

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
Funny you should say that: I the only ticket I got at night in my Dark Moss Green '67 GT390 Mustang Fastback, the cop wrote "Black" for the color. Wish I still had that car!
I had a '69 Mach 1 390, wish I still had that car!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I generally prefer Black, but a Dark Green is the only color I'd prefer to Black.

I think the manual is only missing on the Bullitt due to "classic" reasoning. I think it's missing on the PP2 because manuals tend to do better on roadracing as you have less hunting for gears.
That's funny, because most seriously fast road racing cars have automatic, paddle shift transmissions now, both the Ford GT, Ford GTE/GTLM and Grand Am/GTS class racing Mustang GT4s are so equipped. :frusty: They are good enough for race cars but not for road cars...BS!

By the way 2018 BULLITT #1 goes on the auction block tonight!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
That's funny, because most seriously fast road racing cars have automatic, paddle shift transmissions now, both the Ford GT, Ford GTE/GTLM and Grand Am/GTS class racing Mustang GT4s are so equipped. :frusty: They are good enough for race cars but not for road cars...BS!

By the way 2018 BULLITT #1 goes on the auction block tonight!
Yeah, shame the 10spd isn't programmed for that. People say it has some shifting issues just on spirited driving trying to find the right gear.

Sponsored

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Bottom line:
If I ordered a Bullitt today, when can I expect delivery?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Reactions: 113

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Current ADM in Northern CA is $5000. Seriously. Nor Cal zone manager telling dealerships production will be less then GT350 (duh-its a green car and sales of 01-08 were under 6500). There will be allocation based upon Mustang sales (small dealers aint getting any).

Ive known the guy for 10 yrs --he knew i would be pissed when he called me this afternoon. I asked him 'you serious' --he understood but conveyed the regional zone manager seemed very serious in his comments. They are aware of 01 and 08 numbers thus planning around those build numbers. Dealership feels with no GT350 and RS Focus this will be the "hot car".

Beyond livid right now. Called a few other dealers-got the same story. No more calls for me as it drives the market... when dealers get 50 calls they assume huge demand and go price nuts here in Cali.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
2 things I made note of during the auction:

Started at 50K so MSRP for Magnaride and Electronics just under 50K?

STILL saying "at least" 475hp.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Current ADM in Northern CA is $5000. Seriously. Nor Cal zone manager telling dealerships production will be less then GT350 (duh-its a green car and sales of 01-08 were under 6500). There will be allocation based upon Mustang sales (small dealers aint getting any).

Ive known the guy for 10 yrs --he knew i would be pissed when he called me this afternoon. I asked him 'you serious' --he understood but conveyed the regional zone manager seemed very serious in his comments. They are aware of 01 and 08 numbers thus planning around those build numbers. Dealership feels with no GT350 and RS Focus this will be the "hot car".

Beyond livid right now. Called a few other dealers-got the same story. No more calls for me as it drives the market... when dealers get 50 calls they assume huge demand and go price nuts here in Cali.
Find a dealer elsewhere in the country selling at MSRP and ship it or road trip. The reasonable dealers are out there.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Find a dealer elsewhere in the country selling at MSRP and ship it or road trip. The reasonable dealers are out there.
I will...... just got real tired of this sh*t with my Boss 302 and 50th LE and the thought of going through this again really pissing me off......
Sponsored