Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Bullitt lower valence looks like a pending swap if it doesn't end up being something stupid like $300+.

I want those grills too...but not the chrome surround, which I assume is part of the fascia itself?

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I watched the reveal and it inspired me to rent the movie as I had never seen it. Not hard to see why it is a classic!

Just curious has anyone (other than Matt) spoken with a dealer about an allocation yet? If so have they mentioned markup at all? If so how much?
There will be no allocations. The car is not going to be produced in limited numbers. If you want the car you can get one. Ford said they will produce as many Bullitts as they can sell.

Don’t pay an ADM. Order banks are supposed to open March 18.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
To me it just looks way easier to keep clean. Haha.
My question on the rear is aerodynamics. Wonder which technically would "perform" better.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I'm still trying to figure out how this car is supposed to be available by June. Maybe the production schedule has changed since the original plan of 3/12 order banks opening and the 6/11 Job #1 date. Sounds like the order date still holds but maybe they're moving up Job #1 to earlier?

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I'm still trying to figure out how this car is supposed to be available by June. Maybe the production schedule has changed since the original plan of 3/12 order banks opening and the 6/11 Job #1 date. Sounds like the order date still holds but maybe they're moving up Job #1 to earlier?
Is it possible they were referring to the build dates as June and just misspoke?

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I guess in theory they could start building them in between 2018's as soon als all the unique parts are finalized and supplied. Assuming that the 2019 has no other technical changes compared to the 2018.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
[MENTION=6651]Bullitt[/MENTION] maybe they're implying the really close dealers to the Flat rock plant will have their Bullitts by the end of June especially if shipping is moving fast like it is now. Scheduling is a bitch though and even if you put your order in first it doesn't mean your car will be built first. Ask us how we know lol.
Even cars for sale in Detroit for example, do they really go from starting production to a dealer lot in less than 3 weeks? I haven't followed the Order Tracking thread too closely so I don't know the timeframes, but I will be now haha.

The dealer I'll probably be working with is only about 3 hours from the plant so I'm hoping to avoid the rail holdup with just a short truck drive for delivery to the dealer.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I guess in theory they could start building them in between 2018's as soon als all the unique parts are finalized and supplied. Assuming that the 2019 has no other technical changes compared to the 2018.
Can build years be overlapped or are they a hard cut?

MikenDallas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium in Black
Anyone know if the Bullitt will qualify for the current incentives?