2019 Bullitt and Forscan

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
how does police (dark) mode work in MT vehicles? I did a few of the others today when I got my OBDLink but doesnt seem like police mode would work for our vehicles.
It works fine for me. Is nice to not have the domelight or other interior lights come on when open the doors. Usefull when I just want to chill in my car listening to music.
Sponsored

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
It works fine for me. Is nice to not have the domelight or other interior lights come on when open the doors. Usefull when I just want to chill in my car listening to music.
i thought it was where you couldnt put the car in gear if the key wasnt in the car. will have to go back and check to see if the interior light is off.

i did the fog lights when wheel turns and that worked, as well as the fog light and turn signal. what didnt work was high beams and fog lights, have you had success with that one?

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
i thought it was where you couldnt put the car in gear if the key wasnt in the car. will have to go back and check to see if the interior light is off.

i did the fog lights when wheel turns and that worked, as well as the fog light and turn signal. what didnt work was high beams and fog lights, have you had success with that one?
I tried both high beams with fogs, fog lights when turning. Both worked. But I only enable high beams with fogs.

MickN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3929
With the recent SYNC3 update to V3.4.20136 my splash screens reset to the Ford Logo on startup & shutdown. I have got back the Ford Performance startup screen but can not change the shut down from the Ford logo. The GT splash screen appears to be missing in this update and a new Raptor screen and some others. I have tried changing APIM Boot 7D0-03-01 xxxx xxxx xxxx to xxxx x4xx xxxx and numerous other numbers, to no avail. Any help on the shutdown screen would be appreciated.
Sponsored