Sponsored

2019 Bullitt and Forscan

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
Guys,

I wanted to know if anyone has verified if the forscan parameters work with the Bullitt. I would like to change a couple of things the way the vehicle operates, but I don't want to make a change to if there is no ability to do it, like the following.

change the turn signal flash from 3 to 5 for lane changes

change the SIRIUS XM to disable because I can't stand listening to the same merryground music they play. I like HD radio better because its free despite the talk and commercials.

change the parking aid notification on the digital dash to always use the parking aid and not ask me if I want to use it or not.

those are the ones that press me the most.

If you have done those and verified those changes please let me now.

Thanks!!

Ronin47
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
I did the turn signal flash without any issues. So thank you for that. What changes have you done to your Bullitt with Forscan?

Ronin47
Sync3 Startup /shutdown w/ Ford GT animation, disable double honk reminder (engine on, No keyfob), Simultaneous high beams & fog lights, Police(Dark) mode, Set powerpoint to 1 second after engine shutdown, enable average speed screen

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Simultaneous high beams & fog lights
is that for DRL? and doesn't that reduce the life of the bulbs? the Ford HD LED lights are expensive aren't they? What about the Fog lights?

Sponsored

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
is that for DRL? and doesn't that reduce the life of the bulbs? the Ford HD LED lights are expensive aren't they? What about the Fog lights?
This mod is to keep both high beams and fogs(the ones integrated with the turn signal) on. Normally the fogs will turn off when the you engage the high beams.

OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This mod is to keep both high beams and fogs(the ones integrated with the turn signal) on. Normally the fogs will turn off when the you engage the high beams.
I like this mod. I will look for the code for that and plug it in. I also want to change the startup and shutdown to the Ford GT also too, but I wish I could add my own Bullitt branded startup and shutdown. That would be so cool!!

OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El-guapin,

When you changed the startup/shutdown to the Ford GT. What values did you use? Using FORScan does not give me the actual hex value to verify the configuratio. Does the animation happen when you open the door to welcome you? Does the animation happen when you open the door as you leave? Trying to figure out how to get it to work properly as the original configuration has the mustang logo appear at both times.

Has anyone figured out the customized animation setting and how to create and upload one?

Ronin47

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
El-guapin,

When you changed the startup/shutdown to the Ford GT. What values did you use? Using FORScan does not give me the actual hex value to verify the configuratio. Does the animation happen when you open the door to welcome you? Does the animation happen when you open the door as you leave? Trying to figure out how to get it to work properly as the original configuration has the mustang logo appear at both times.

Has anyone figured out the customized animation setting and how to create and upload one?

Ronin47
I don't have access to the site with excel file ATM but there two separate lines of code that you gonna need to change. The digit to change in the startup line is "D". The digit to change in the shutdown line is "4". Once set, the startup animation begins when you open the door or anytime the stereo is powered up. The shutdown Animation begins when the door is closed or your powerpoint time limit expires.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here it is, Both code from APIM
Startup: 7D0-02-01: xxxx xDxx xxxx
Shutdown:7D0-03-01: xxxx x4xx xxxx
Thank you. Do you have them memory location for the PowerPoint timeout? There seems to be a couple to alter and not sure which one?

Ronin47

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
For me I noticed that when I change under ACM the first entry: 10A0 F200 00D2 to D0 It is slightly quieter inside when in Track Mode. I am not sure if that this turns ON a noise cancellation or turns OFF a fake sound. The difference to me is noticeable, but not large. Then again I was listening for a change.

According the the GT350 and Ecoboot going from D2 to D0 would turn OFF a fake noise, which a GT should not have.

OP
OP
Ronin47

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me I noticed that when I change under ACM the first entry: 10A0 F200 00D2 to D0 It is slightly quieter inside when in Track Mode. I am not sure if that this turns ON a noise cancellation or turns OFF a fake sound. The difference to me is noticeable, but not large. Then again I was listening for a change.

According the the GT350 and Ecoboot going from D2 to D0 would turn OFF a fake noise, which a GT should not have.
Interesting..... I just wish there was documentation available to us on every memory location within the modules for us to tinker around. I am curious about this noise cancelling feature you mention. I might help with the droning of the exhaust on long rides, but then with exhaust upgrades to make it louder, I see no point. :rockon:

87rodman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rodney
Vehicle(s)
Bunch of Fords
I have a 19 Bullitt here at the dealership that I need to get the KM off the big readout in the ICP..It was a Maple leaf car and the customer is asking if I can swap the two readouts..I tried IDS and there is nothing..I can as-built data reprogram the icp with a vin from a US car maybe?Forscan?
Thanks for any help you guys may have..
Sponsored