2018 Whipple having issues

Ambanja

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Braxton
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Whipple
In the process of tuning the car through Lund. First log was fine, second log my driver side O2 sensor decided to not participate. I replaced it and the problem still exists. Using the stock plug in, no extension. Getting these codes all of the sudden and unsure what to do with them

P0113
P0137
P0157
P0A5B
P2247
U0284

No idea where to start with all of these. Seems like electrical, but this is not my specialty.
Sponsored

Kenbike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GT convertible loaded
Reach out to Lund for direction first.
Something going on with your set up.

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - Procharged
Good luck if you expect Lund to help troubleshoot
No tuners troubleshoot. They can only read files. They are blind as to what these cars actually have done to them visually other then the info on the ticket.

Since all those codes are for low voltage, it's not a tuning issue anyway. Alternator, battery, ground is most likely the culprit. There is an electrical issue somewhere.

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
No tuners troubleshoot. They can only read files. They are blind as to what these cars actually have done to them visually other then the info on the ticket.

Since all those codes are for low voltage, it's not a tuning issue anyway. Alternator, battery, ground is most likely the culprit. There is an electrical issue somewhere.
If you think tuning isn't an extremely valuable troubleshooting tool I'm not sure what to tell you

Sponsored

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - Procharged
If you think tuning isn't an extremely valuable troubleshooting tool I'm not sure what to tell you
Okay, hopefully this guy goes to Lund and gives them the codes and replies as to what they say to him.

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Okay, hopefully this guy goes to Lund and gives them the codes and replies as to what they say to him.
Probably exactly what I said the first time, we done talking in circles now?

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
You could try Wengerd...I've heard great things with them for tuning. They could send you a temporary tune with a speed limiter to see if solves your issue.
Sponsored