Sponsored

Brandon_SVT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Mustang GT Premium PP1
i went to shelby on saturday and tried to get a glimpse of it. im in vegas untill the 24th for work.

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
i went to shelby on saturday and tried to get a glimpse of it. im in vegas untill the 24th for work.
She is not at Shelby anymore. My custom guy Manny at MPR performance has her. She is coming home soon!

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome news! Just in time to break her in in the new year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo

All cleaned up for her photo shoot at Las Vegas motor speedway!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
It looks fantastic, I love it. :like:

I'm currently in limbo as to what to do with my '15. I've talked with SA about doing the widebody conversion on it, minus the Super Snake portion, and twin turboing it after. They'll do a widebody conversion as a stand alone, and such a beast still goes in the Shelby registry but not as an SA serialized car like yours. However, unless you pop for the Super Snake, you don't get that front fascia or hood as they are SS-only; it would still be a looker, but not as much so. The lead time is another bummer, it's out there and I'd miss having the car around to drive on weekends.

Then again, assuming the new GT500 market ever cools off, I'm tempted to just go that route after they've proven to be solid and the ADM nonsense subsides. But I've held the pink slip for my '15 for several years and learned it's 1 of 1 as optioned, so the inkling is to hang onto it as is for the time being. I don't really have space for another car at the moment either unless I add a sixth stall, so it's keep what I have and leave it alone, keep what I have and go nuts, or upgrade.....

First world problems.

OP
OP
GT500TT

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
D3DBF4B2-57AF-4A68-9C15-E84189BC9814.jpeg
6F1D3922-C951-49AD-9C07-E39C133D7186.jpeg
2A13849A-9370-4A31-A0B7-6EF1EB12142A.jpeg
CCBEE77B-4734-4789-9268-9A60ABC8AF56.jpeg
It looks fantastic, I love it. :like:

I'm currently in limbo as to what to do with my '15. I've talked with SA about doing the widebody conversion on it, minus the Super Snake portion, and twin turboing it after. They'll do a widebody conversion as a stand alone, and such a beast still goes in the Shelby registry but not as an SA serialized car like yours. However, unless you pop for the Super Snake, you don't get that front fascia or hood as they are SS-only; it would still be a looker, but not as much so. The lead time is another bummer, it's out there and I'd miss having the car around to drive on weekends.

Then again, assuming the new GT500 market ever cools off, I'm tempted to just go that route after they've proven to be solid and the ADM nonsense subsides. But I've held the pink slip for my '15 for several years and learned it's 1 of 1 as optioned, so the inkling is to hang onto it as is for the time being. I don't really have space for another car at the moment either unless I add a sixth stall, so it's keep what I have and leave it alone, keep what I have and go nuts, or upgrade.....

First world problems.
Hard decision! The new Gt500 is awesome. I know SA is working on a wide body for it. You could wait n get a GT500 then Wide Body it! That would be sick. But I can tell you nothing stands out like the Wide body sooooo glad I went with it. If you have not seen one in person you can’t gauge how freakin nuts it is! I have had and been around some amazing cars they can’t touch this one for presence! People lose their shit when they see it! Plus with 860 hp it’s the scariest car I have ever driven hands down not even close!
Sponsored