PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey did anyone else get an email from ford with an nsc number??
Hi, I didn't get an email from Ford so I phoned my salesman who gave me a number associated with my order. It is B9824. Is that a similar number to what Ford is sending out.

jd3v1l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Auto Shadow Black
Hi, I didn't get an email from Ford so I phoned my salesman who gave me a number associated with my order. It is B9824. Is that a similar number to what Ford is sending out.
a NSC number is something like this Q9HJ, might be that your not in the first allocation for your dealer [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
a NSC number is something like this Q9HJ, might be that your not in the first allocation for your dealer [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Yeah I think mine is very similar I know it starts with q

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Thanks. Yes I am 7th for Gold Coast dealer orders so maybe you are right.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
MY19, MUSTANG GT. AUTO, RUBY RED.
Thanks. Yes I am 7th for Gold Coast dealer orders so maybe you are right.
Hey mate i rang my dealer yesterday on the Goldy after seeing your post,got a number similar to yours and asked what the number meant,as far as i know it's a reference order number,it's not a nsc number.
I also asked if we are in the first allocation as i'm number 1 on the list and was told that i am.
The dealership got an allocation of 30stangs and as you are no 7 on the list you would also be in the first allocation on the list.

Reactions: PKs

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
^^^^ I’m pretty sure the number the dealer gave you is their stock no. It identifies the car in their system. NSC numbers are different and the dealer can find it out for you. Most buyers are not that pedantic but some of us are enthusiasts and like to know.

While waiting for mine throughout 2015 I got more information by messaging Ford on Facebook!!!

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey mate i rang my dealer yesterday on the Goldy after seeing your post,got a number similar to yours and asked what the number meant,as far as i know it's a reference order number,it's not a nsc number.
I also asked if we are in the first allocation as i'm number 1 on the list and was told that i am.
The dealership got an allocation of 30stangs and as you are no 7 on the list you would also be in the first allocation on the list.
Thanks for that, sounds good. Although I didn't include it in my order, if final pricing is not too steep I will include the OEM spoiler which means I would have to reorder. Oh well.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
^^^^ I’m pretty sure the number the dealer gave you is their stock no. It identifies the car in their system. NSC numbers as different.
Yeah i think your right,i might have misunderstood what he said.

Sponsored

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for that, sounds good. Although I didn't include it in my order, if final pricing is not too steep I will include the OEM spoiler which means I would have to reorder. Oh well.
Same here hopefully under 75k would be nice,i did order the rear spoiler.

Mustang madness2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
At least you won’t have to wait as long as us early adopters of the MY16 cars!!

Provided pricing not increased by too much you guys might be getting excellent bang for the money.
I still have bit of a wait as im not picking mine up until september;but still it will come around quick enough. Working on the estimations of the increase i'm still hopeful the price for mine will be around 72-73k drive away.

jd3v1l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Auto Shadow Black
i assume that if you did not get a NSC number mailed to you by ford this week you will be in a later batch. ford FB says should have vin number at the end of the month.

Reactions: PKs

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
i assume that if you did not get a NSC number mailed to you by ford this week you will be in a later batch. ford FB says should have vin number at the end of the month.
So assume July delivery for the first batch
Sponsored