Sponsored

2018 Mustang Price List (MSRP/Invoice): EB Starts at $25,585, GT at $35,095

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Holy.....the MSRP for my GT was a hair over $36,000. I spec'd out a premium so I could get the digital gauge cluster which is all i want from the premium car, auto, pp, exhaust and the recaros (can't live without those).

$52,000 :(
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
My only concern is that 2017 GT I got a couple weeks ago might've bern discounted even more as 2018 is actually announced now.

Or maybe not. There might be exta 2017 buyers diverted by 2018 prices.
This is exactly whats going on. Fords not going to lower prices and screw dealers or themselves. When 2017s are off the lots, then well see the real pricing.

mu5tang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB 3.7L
A fully loaded GT is like 52K.... for like 5K$ more you get a gt350.... what is ford thinking? I'm loving my 30MPG V-they don't make it anymore, LOL. But i'd kill for that LED display if it was a swap out.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
It seems to me that the base EB with the 101A package, automatic transmission and PP maybe the "Best Bang For The Buck" for the 2018 model.
That was my conclusion as well. I would even drop the Performance Pack. That was already lousy value but $2,500 is simply retarded. Just get a base without the PP and nanny packs, upgrade it with 101 and you have a pretty decently equipped car that's almost $10,000 cheaper. It's insane and all due to Ford's rediculous option pack strategy that forces buyers to buy all kinds of crap they don't want. They already had that strategy in place for many years, but this time they have taken it to the next level.

Sponsored

Mustang1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Holy.....the MSRP for my GT was a hair over $36,000. I spec'd out a premium so I could get the digital gauge cluster which is all i want from the premium car, auto, pp, exhaust and the recaros (can't live without those).

$52,000 :(
Well that $52k has a lot more and better options than your $36k car. Plus that $52k is not not price, not MSRP which doesn't include the extra that you pay on top of that. Idk I made a premium auto with black accent package(because of the rims) and 3.55 for $41k net which I don't think is bad. The pp and magneride isn't worth it to me, but I did do it again with the options that you said and only come out to $45,649. Here try again with this URL using the x-plan. http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/...018|1|1.|400A.P8C.....COU.MST.~YZKAA.GT.PRE.]

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Well that $52k has a lot more and better options than your $36k car. Plus that $52k is not not price, not MSRP which doesn't include the extra that you pay on top of that. Idk I made a premium auto with black accent package(because of the rims) and 3.55 for $41k net which I don't think is bad. The pp and magneride isn't worth it to me, but I did do it again with the options that you said and only come out to $45,649. Here try again with this URL using the x-plan. http://shop.ford.com/build/mustang/...018|1|1.|400A.P8C.....COU.MST.~YZKAA.GT.PRE.]
Yeah it has a lot more options by far but that is what I would trade in for or else it is not really worth it (I already have spent about 5k or so on mods as well). I only really want the gauge cluster from 18+ cars but it will just cost so much. Unless someone want to give me $25,000 cash then I will gladly make the trade. A lot of 18+ owners are going to be offended by people who do not trade up but for some it is just too much money.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
Biggest fail I see is this, Ford:

SS 1LE starts at $44,400
Base GT with PP, Mag Ride, Active Exhaust is $44,600 and NO RECAROS AVAILABLE
You have to step up to a GT premium, which means your now up to $50,375 just to match the 1LE feature content. FAIL. FAIL.
Agreed. If I was in the market now, I would take the SS1LE over the similarly equipped Mustang. I do believe the 1LE still comes with more (HUD, forged wheels, Recaros, e-Diff etc).

I am extremely glad I lucked into my leftover 16 GT Prem w/ PP and Recaros for a song and a dance.

lpe403

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
Does anyone know if you will be able to get the forged 10 spoke 19" wheels on a base GT w/ PP?

Only black honeycomb is shown with PP now.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Ill def be looking elsewhere with these prices, ill give my dealer a chance, Ive bought 3 cars from him but holy crap im just not unloading this kind of money...on a Mustang. Get real.

Sponsored

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
Does anyone know if you will be able to get the forged 10 spoke 19" wheels on a base GT w/ PP?

Only black honeycomb is shown with PP now.
the 20's aren't available with the GTPP set up,only the black pp wheels or the nickle plated ones that have a 90 day wait-late available time

OX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Capri 5.0 Turbo, 17 Fusion Sport, 21 GT500 CFTP
Even the auto went up a lot more than I thought it would.
Yes, it's better, but a 33% price increase??

latemade5.8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1
My build of the GT premium was just shy of $47,000. Glad I got my 2016 when they had a $5000 rebate plus I get X-plan.

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Got my base GT for $29k way back when. Guess that ain't happening with the new one.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Well, yeah. Curious to see what happens. They can only push it so far. In my personal opinion, they're going to sell very few of the cars over $40k. I don't think they will sell until they're highly incentivized and on the lot for a long time. At the same time I think dealers are going to be ordering a lot of the "sweet spot" cars from $30-40k which are usually loaded out with stuff people don't want. So I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of EB premiums with stripes, etc etc for $35k that people aren't really going to want to buy, either.

To top it off, the base automatic is gonna be $28k. I think the cars under $25k were a huge selling point because that actually stole business from the terrible 'sports' cars like civic SI. At $28k it's right in line with things like hot hatches and the miata so those people would bought the mustang purely off price probably wouldn't immediately do that anymore.

It's hard to tell how people's wallets will react. I'm hoping that these really hurts sales and the pricing is more competitive again for the next gen Mustang because that's the one I'll actually consider again.
Sponsored