Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
I received a vin # today. Car to be built March 12th. How do I check the progress? It has Magna Ride so it must be in stock.
I ordered mine Jan 2nd.
Same here. I finally have a VIN. And it's showing up in COTUS. I even registered on owner.ford.com. :)
Sponsored

MDR_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Ecoboost Premium
I got a VIN today too. I've been lurking on this site since the first news about the 2015s and I'm finally getting my first mustang!

My COTUS page doesn't show a build week yet even though I have a VIN. It's a race to see if it gets here before my birthday the first week of May.

Dschaefs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
I got a VIN today too. I've been lurking on this site since the first news about the 2015s and I'm finally getting my first mustang!

My COTUS page doesn't show a build week yet even though I have a VIN. It's a race to see if it gets here before my birthday the first week of May.
Ditto, my order showed up as well today with a VIN, but i do not have a build date or EDD. Just happy to see that it is there! :cheers:

Sponsored

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Build week 4/2. Rough.

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
Are you guys getting your build weeks from Ford performance or your dealer?
I got mine from the ford performance link that you posted. They told me april when the ford rep had assured me March. Is the build week information they give out reliable? Can it change between now and early March?

I am asking because if it is April, I want to cancel my order and buy something from lot.

emcee1011

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
So does that mean your model is a 2019 now???

I signed papers officially in Nov but asked my dealer to wait until end of December to ensure I would get the car after winter. Order was placed on December 27th and I still do not have a VIN yet, order also not showing in Cotus either.
No, its still 2018 MY.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I just got my build week from Ford Performance. It's 3/19. I'm pretty happy since I was assuming it was going to be in April based on others who received their VIN yesterday like I did.

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I just got my build week from Ford Performance. It's 3/19. I'm pretty happy since I was assuming it was going to be in April based on others who received their VIN yesterday like I did.
Built in March but you may not get it till April or May.

:brokenheart:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
A miracle happened, my car went into in transit. New Edd? March 3rd... 1 full month of sitting and half a month to travel. I’m going to be out of town that weekend so fuck me.
Sponsored