Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Finally something happened, COTUS shows in production. EDD is still missing, however. And no window sticker yet.
Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Texted my salesman and reminded him: No front license plate; No dealer tag;And not to wash it. Officially one week till I receive it if not sooner!

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Heres my friends 2018 GT premium 401a 10 speed auto.
Looks nice! I'm getting anxious while waiting on my car!! Hurry up CSX I want my car please!!!

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
Heres my friends 2018 GT premium 401a 10 speed auto.
Exact same color/wheels as mine...I’m so tired of waiting lmao.

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Texted my salesman and reminded him: No front license plate; No dealer tag;And not to wash it. Officially one week till I receive it if not sooner!
I ran into my salesman at breakfast this morning and stated the same thing. He said" Ed the guys have a sign on the wall at New Car Prep telling them NOT to even remove the plastic on the leather seats. Just check all fluids and tire pressure".

Sponsored

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Looks nice! I'm getting anxious while waiting on my car!! Hurry up CSX I want my car please!!!
My dealer says my vehicle is in Greenville, SC right now and ours were produced same week and shipped on the same convoy. Thats right near Simpsonville so you have get your vehicle sooner than next monday.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer says my vehicle is in Greenville, SC right now and ours were produced same week and shipped on the same convoy. Thats right near Simpsonville so you have get your vehicle sooner than next monday.
EEKKK! I hope so!!!! How do you know ours were on the same convoy?

And mine should actually already be delivered because travelers rest is 15 minutes North of Greenville. I lowkey want to text my salesman asking if it's delivered but I won't! I'll be good and wait till tomorrow!

Last edited:

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)
Hi, Did you get your car yet? I was told that my car is at the Ramp in Maryvalle. and should be at SanTan Ford Tue.

What have you heard on your car?

Les in Gilbert, AZ
Did you get your car yet? Mine is in El Mirage waiting to be transported to the dealer. I assume it will be by Thursday for sure!

Sponsored

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Did you get your car yet? Mine is in El Mirage waiting to be transported to the dealer. I assume it will be by Thursday for sure!
I said MaryValle...I ment El Mirage....It is suppose to be delivered to San Tan Ford in Gilbert today. I will pick it up on Thur. Can not wait. Getting real close. Been thinking about this thing everyday since Aug. Hope yours comes through on time.:cheers:

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
You're gonna love it! The wheels are whack though. Digital dash is sweet to play with and drive modes are great too and really change how the car feels. Best part is taking it up to redline at 80+ mph and when that automatic shifts be ready! If i remember correctly you got the automatic?
Nah, I got the 6 speed, wanted to have a hands-on experience.

Agreed on the wheels, with the $1,500 cash back incentive I might be able to get my forgestars sooner than planned.

Donyw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Kevin08 do you mind if I ask when you ordered your car? I’m still waiting to be scheduled. Congrats man. I hope you love it.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Ordered it on 11/10, had the VIN by the next week and was in order processing until after the holiday shutdown. Xmas is a bad time to order cars, I guess.
Sponsored