Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Finally washed my car and took a photo. Those wheels are my winter tire wheels, the PP wheels are in the basement right now.

25677853448_9fb32612d0_k.jpg
Lightning Blue is my color also....Sorry for drooling on your car. 3 more days and I will have mine. Congrats on getting yours.:cheers:
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I actually like those wheels more than the PP wheels! What are they off of??

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
Finally washed my car and took a photo. Those wheels are my winter tire wheels, the PP wheels are in the basement right now.

25677853448_9fb32612d0_k.jpg
Looks good.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
That's lightning? It looks like dark blue Kona in the pics.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Could someone do me a favour and measure the gap between the hood vents.

I would like to know the max width stripes I can get without going under the vents.

Thanks loads in advance

Sponsored

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you say "F" pre-ordering because your COTUS delivery date came and went and there was no update to your COTUS even saying your date was pushed back. Then you text your salesman who always responds promptly; explaining that your patience is wearing thin and you're trying to get an update on your car but he has not responded to your text in three days. So I decide to just take matters in my own hands. I've seen to many posting of numerous '18 sitting on lots and there has been persons who have order after me and around the same time as me who have received their cars. I went to another dealership and told them my situation and I also told them I found another car in another state and what will it take to get the car here. Fast forward they found an exact duplicate of the car I found but closer and it will be here either late Monday or Tuesday. So "F" pre-ordering.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
When you say "F" pre-ordering because your COTUS delivery date came and went and there was no update to your COTUS even saying your date was pushed back. Then you text your salesman who always responds promptly; explaining that your patience is wearing thin and you're trying to get an update on your car but he has not responded to your text in three days. So I decide to just take matters in my own hands. I've seen to many posting of numerous '18 sitting on lots and there has been persons who have order after me and around the same time as me who have received their cars. I went to another dealership and told them my situation and I also told them I found another car in another state and what will it take to get the car here. Fast forward they found an exact duplicate of the car I found but closer and it will be here either late Monday or Tuesday. So "F" pre-ordering.
A lot of people have neglected their orders. Mine is supposed to come in the 15th. I'm going to call my salesman tomorrow. To make sure it's on the way and to talk numbers. :)

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I actually like those wheels more than the PP wheels! What are they off of??
They're Ford performance wheels for Ecoboost PP, I got them on CJ Pony parts for about 700 total , also comes with 4 tpms sensors and a programing tool for them.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
That's lightning? It looks like dark blue Kona in the pics.
Lighting blue depends on the lighting as well, it looks amazing under proper lighting but a bit washed out in shades. But Kona looks too purple without proper light.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Still no additional info on COTUS for me, including the EDD still being gone, about a month from what the EDD is supposed to be. Also my damn sales guy hasn't replied to my email from Thursday...guess I will have to stop by the dealership. *cringe*

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My buddies car was just delivered. His edd was pushed back from 01-07 to 01-11 and it still made it today. We're picking it up tomorrow.
You gotta post pictures of it. I'm supposed to be picking min up next Monday. I'm so excited! I'm calling the dealer tomorrow to get the details and talk numbers! I feel like a kid waiting on their parents to them to come downstairs on Christmas! Like my parents are Ford waiting to tell me to come pick my car up!!!

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)
I feel your pain! I ordered on July 28th and my car is still about 5 days away...everyone else has their car! Ford took all of the special order cars and didn't start to produce them until December 18th all of the dealer cars were produced right away!. But to your comment, if I want a car with every option like I ordered, I had to place a special order. No dealer has one with all of the options....I looked! If you can find one on a lot...much better than any special order! The dealer "could have" used one of their allotment for me but chose not to! Next time, I will demand it!

Hope you get your car soon! It will be worth the pain!

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel your pain! I ordered on July 28th and my car is still about 5 days away...everyone else has their car! Ford took all of the special order cars and didn't start to produce them until December 18th all of the dealer cars were produced right away!. But to your comment, if I want a car with every option like I ordered, I had to place a special order. No dealer has one with all of the options....I looked! If you can find one on a lot...much better than any special order! The dealer "could have" used one of their allotment for me but chose not to! Next time, I will demand it!

Hope you get your car soon! It will be worth the pain!

It actually ended up working out better for me because my original order was 301, Magneride, Active Exhaust & Performance Pack. During my wait I started seeing all the videos of the digital dash and was like damn I wished I had ordered the 401 and had the car gotten here I would've been good with my initial order. This car is an upgrade it has the 401, shaker 12 speaker (which saves me money because I was going to add a JL Audio Stealth Box), leather seats (I had cloth) the only difference is I ordered the ceramic colored seats and these are black but I can deal with that trade off. My fingers are crossed for Tuesday because I have a few parts waiting in my living room to be installed.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
My buddies car was just delivered. His edd was pushed back from 01-07 to 01-11 and it still made it today. We're picking it up tomorrow.
Even my order shifted to the 11th.
Where do your buddy from and which dealer?
Did the dealer call you to inform your cars arrival?

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Even my order shifted to the 11th.
Where do your buddy from and which dealer?
Did the dealer call you to inform your cars arrival?
They should call you and tell you its there. Mine technically should arrive on Sunday. But I'll pick it up on Monday. But I'll see if it does arrive on Sunday if I can be there to see it get off the truck. And do a quick walk around to make sure its okay.
Sponsored