Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

chunter415

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2019 F150
The remote start that you get at most trim levels is remote start with the key fob. The 201A and 401A packages add Sync Connect which allows you to remote start from anywhere with a phone app.
Do you know what the monthly charge (assuming there is one) for the remote access function to start your car from your smart phone? I have a 401a equipped 18GTPP on the way and I’ve been trying to find out for months but can’t find out.
Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Do you know what the monthly charge (assuming there is one) for the remote access function to start your car from your smart phone? I have a 401a equipped 18GTPP on the way and I’ve been trying to find out for months but can’t find out.
there is no charge using the ford app on your phone. you can see location, gas available, lock or unlock car.

the price i think your talking about is the wifi in the car service by att. they give you 3 months or 3gb free, then you can add it to your existing plan i read for $10 a month. i just have not activated mine yet to try that part.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
the app is called ford pass, you can download it now. i just went to the garage and started and turned off my car with it, there is not charge for that, works on our 17 fusion sport too.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
there is no charge using the ford app on your phone. you can see location, gas available, lock or unlock car.

the price i think your talking about is the wifi in the car service by att. they give you 3 months or 3gb free, then you can add it to your existing plan i read for $10 a month. i just have not activated mine yet to try that part.
With Sync Connect Ford includes 5 years of service for start/stop, locate, and status functions through the app. They include 3 months or 3 gigabytes of data for the WiFi hotspot and after that it requires some kind of AT&T account.

I can see the WiFi hotspot being useful in an SUV full of kids but I can't see it being worthwhile in a Mustang.

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
Today’s the day the car should be at the dealer...... hasn’t left for shipping...... snow and frigid temps up there has caused major delays for the trucking company I have been told..... could be another wait....... but after 5 months of waiting I can wait a week or two more......

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Mine says in transit now, edd changed to 12/31 which is a Sunday.

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
Mine says in transit now, edd changed to 12/31 which is a Sunday.
My Edd is tomorrow...... but it’s not in transit so I doubt that’s gonna happen......

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
They better put the cars that will ship on trains/trucks today. It'll snow Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So come on Ford get cars moving!

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)
They better put the cars that will ship on trains/trucks today. It'll snow Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So come on Ford get cars moving!
I think the factory is closed until next Tuesday. Unless the yard is open for business, I think all of the cars are sitting in the snow:mad:

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think the factory is closed until next Tuesday. Unless the yard is open for business, I think all of the cars are sitting in the snow:mad:
Well, that sucks. I'm supposed to get mine by the 9th. It must be coming by truck though. If it was coming by train it would already be on the train by now.

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Well, that sucks. I'm supposed to get mine by the 9th. It must be coming by truck though. If it was coming by train it would already be on the train by now.
Well, I don't know about your order but mine changed to in transit today, but the date for finishing awaiting shipment is on 12/20, which means it actually shipped way back just didn't get updated in the COTUS system for some reason... :shrug: But I am very skeptical about the delivery date being 12/31 which is a Sunday, and my dealership doesn't open on Sundays... :frusty:

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
the app is called ford pass, you can download it now. i just went to the garage and started and turned off my car with it, there is not charge for that, works on our 17 fusion sport too.
I know that remote start is not offered on the manuals (for obvious reasons), but I assume a 401A M6 car still has access to ford pass?

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
I'm so damn antsy it's ridiculous. Mine still shows awaiting shipment but my EDD is Jan. 6. I'm in Kansas and I don't think that's that far to travel from Michigan.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm so damn antsy it's ridiculous. Mine still shows awaiting shipment but my EDD is Jan. 6. I'm in Kansas and I don't think that's that far to travel from Michigan.
My EDD is Jan 9th and it is awaiting shipment still. It has to come to South Carolina though. I'm hoping it'll be move to In Transit either late this week or early next week!

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I know that remote start is not offered on the manuals (for obvious reasons), but I assume a 401A M6 car still has access to ford pass?
Yeah, you can use it to locate your car via your phone or some crap.
Sponsored