Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok bro what'd you buy?
So despite it coming in next week, the dealer told me they can't write up the final purchase agreement until next month - I got a weird vibe from them from the start, so looks like white is in my near future.
Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Congrats. I know you been waiting. If you got active exhaust that means you got PP1 right? I forgot if you have to get one to get the other.

Thanks! The active exhaust just requires 301A or 401A I believe, no PP needed.

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like they want a sucker to come in and buy at msrp. Once you get your car we expect sounds clips and pics!
You may expect it, but you'll be slightly disappointed. It's an EB. :headbonk:

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
So despite it coming in next week, the dealer told me they can't write up the final purchase agreement until next month - I got a weird vibe from them from the start, so looks like white is in my near future.
And what was their excuse for this?

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I would be searching for other cars at different dealers. Sounds like this is a crappy dealer. I had to do a lot of weeding through local dealers till I found the one I bought from. They have a 4.9 rating on google.

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
here are the gas mileage numbers out now

gas mileage.png

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
And what was their excuse for this?
They didn't have one, and when I called to leave a message asking for the explanation they never got back to me. It's a fully loaded EB for less than 40k out the door - at least that's what they initially told me. I think they're regretting that initial price sheet they gave me, so are trying to ignore me and back out.

I would be searching for other cars at different dealers. Sounds like this is a crappy dealer. I had to do a lot of weeding through local dealers till I found the one I bought from. They have a 4.9 rating on google.
Way ahead of you. I've been in talks on 4 different vehicles, and I ruled out two due to high price, and these two I mentioned were left. The white one I mentioned has everything but magneride - but since I don't plan to track it, and can always upgrade suspension in the future, it's not a deal breaker for me. Plus, they've already given me the final purchase agreement.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I got to see the 18 in person today, when looking at a 17 GT (keeping thoughts to myself). The 18 had a lot of panel alignment issues. It had a very severe issue with the rear bumper being recessed about an inch, like the bumper cover was missing an inch of length on it.

Point of this post is to let those who ordered or are planning to buy an 18 know that there's still QA issues with panels. Look for them when you go to pick your Mustang up and have the dealer fix them.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I got to see the 18 in person today, when looking at a 17 GT (keeping thoughts to myself). The 18 had a lot of panel alignment issues. It had a very severe issue with the rear bumper being recessed about an inch, like the bumper cover was missing an inch of length on it.

Point of this post is to let those who ordered or are planning to buy an 18 know that there's still QA issues with panels. Look for them when you go to pick your Mustang up and have the dealer fix them.
Pretty much par the course for the S550

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got an EDD of 1/11/18. Not what I wanted because I wanted it sooner. But at least I got an EDD.

Sponsored

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime

Was it a retail order or stock? Early Stock ones will have the problems. In theory, retail orders should correct those.

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
I got an EDD of 1/11/18. Not what I wanted because I wanted it sooner. But at least I got an EDD.
I got a EDD Of 1/4/18......... ordered in July....... lol

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I got a EDD Of 1/4/18......... ordered in July....... lol
I ordered in August. But at least we're getting closer. Hopefully, ours will get pushed up! :)

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
My order moved to In Transit with the update this morning. Dealer visit late last week must have had an impact....log jam removed. No EDD or Countdown.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP