Sponsored

2018 Mustang Information (Options/Packages, Colors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Well that would be better than waiting till Chicago but releasing it a week after the biggest American auto show of the year in their own backyard makes no sense to me.
It's still during the show ;)
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing is EVER unveiled during the public days. Ever.
I'd agree that has been true in the past. Some of us have friends who know what's happening. Choose to believe it or not.

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'd agree that has been true in the past. Some of us have friends who know what's happening. Choose to believe it or not.
You don't wait until the thousands of journalists and photographers leave the city to unveil your exciting new car. That's makes no sense. I've got plenty of friends in high places is as well, and I can't see that happening.

Big Sky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Ruby Red 50th appearance pkg
They also still have to reveal the new re-designed 2018 Expedition.

Sponsored

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
They also still have to reveal the new re-designed 2018 Expedition.
My guess is the Expedition comes at Chicago. It's always been more of a truck/fleet show, and the Expedition is one of the less important vehicles in the Ford lineup.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Just a reminder, Tomorrow Ford still has an NAIAS reveal tomorrow morning with "Big Surprises":

http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/2017/01/05/2017-detroit-auto-show-schedule/96198146/

9:05 a.m.: Ford will hold the last automotive press conference at Joe Louis Arena because demolition will begin later this year. The automaker is promising a big show and some big surprises.
Also, for those who doubt Ford could keep tight wraps on a Mustang refresh, they still managed to pull of the GT, so there's that. Don't despair.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So you also don't think it will be shown tomorrow? I agree with the others, revealing it on a public show day makes no sense. I don't know why Ford is being so weird about the 2018 Mustang. Then again, they did show the 2015 for the first time on Good Morning America of all places...

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So you also don't think it will be shown tomorrow? I agree with the others, revealing it on a public show day makes no sense. I don't know why Ford is being so weird about the 2018 Mustang. Then again, they did show the 2015 for the first time on Good Morning America of all places...
They're not being weird about it, the internet has just given us all a voice, and the fact that we're all on here arguing about it makes it seem that way... WE are the weird ones...

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Just a reminder, Tomorrow Ford still has an NAIAS reveal tomorrow morning with "Big Surprises":

http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/2017/01/05/2017-detroit-auto-show-schedule/96198146/

Also, for those who doubt Ford could keep tight wraps on a Mustang refresh, they still managed to pull of the GT, so there's that. Don't despair.
True, but this is just a Mustang refresh. Why Ford is being so cagey is beyond me. Well I'll be there plenty early to get a good seat tomorrow and see what this "Big Surprise" is. Trying to stay optimistic. :headbonk:

Sponsored

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
True, but this is just a Mustang refresh. Why Ford is being so cagey is beyond me. Well I'll be there plenty early to get a good seat tomorrow and see what this "Big Surprise" is. Trying to stay optimistic. :headbonk:
Unless they are unveiling more than just a Mustang refresh ;)

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

KeiRodez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Convertible w/PP
Do you think there will be a possibility of a glass roof option?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.