2015 GT auto

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i told them i did not want it as a retail order, but i wanted it a stock order. it gets it in faster. ive ordered at least 8 times from them in the past and the stock order is the fastest route. i dont care if my name is on the window sticker or not. ive never had one issue with them over this.

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
This early?
No clue honestly, I was the first to order at my dealership in 2014 and it was retail.

i told them i did not want it as a retail order, but i wanted it a stock order. it gets it in faster. ive ordered at least 8 times from them in the past and the stock order is the fastest route. i dont care if my name is on the window sticker or not. ive never had one issue with them over this.
Sounds good, stock orders were delivered before mine but I do remember a whole bunch of them sat for over a month or two for extra QC before shipping.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
No clue honestly, I was the first to order at my dealership in 2014 and it was retail.

Sounds good, stock orders were delivered before mine but I do remember a whole bunch of them sat for over a month or two for extra QC before shipping.
When i ordered retail in 2015, mine sat for a couple of months, then a stock one came in i liked and i took that instead. guess ill just wait and see which shows up first!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone confirm you can now do a spoiler delete with the black accent package? you could not do that and still cannot if you try building a 2017, but the 2018 builder does allow spoiler delete to be done...

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Think there's a glitch in the build app. 401a package now says pro Shaker Audio and Memory seats & BLIS. But if you hit the info button it shows the 12 gauge cluster, nav etc. Still an option for Pro Shaker and Safety package further down the list.

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
Think there's a glitch in the build app. 401a package now says pro Shaker Audio and Memory seats & BLIS. But if you hit the info button it shows the 12 gauge cluster, nav etc. Still an option for Pro Shaker and Safety package further down the list.
I am seeing the same thing. Would be nice if it weren't a glitch. I wanted the Shaker Audio, but not as a separate add-on, and especially not for that high of a price.
drive.gif

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
And it's on both the MSRP and X-Plan sites, but I supposed they probably both use the same shell on the back end. I can always hope (until the glitch is fixed).

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Where is the x plan site, I only see msrp.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Everyone is complaining about the price of the 18 Mustang GT well you need to take this in consideration. Most I have seen build it with the A10 transmission

A10 trans $1595
MagneRide $1695
Active exhaust $ 895
and PP bump $1000

That's $5185 all the extra goodies don't come for free sounds like a decent deal to me. :cool:
Sponsored