Sponsored

2018 GT Stock Quickest Pass ?

Adkrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Ebony orifice is mad because a stock gt ran a faster time than he did in his zl1. That's it. That's his issue.
Sponsored

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Now the latest?

Obviously only rented tracks have VHT for runs. Normal tracks don't.

I'd rather go talk on some of the ricer/import boards that brag about their Honda with a big ass turbo..at least they understand drag racing.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Modified their fast list with some additional parameters and caveats which should be considered based on the logic pattern used over there.
LMFAO..

You asshole, now my office is wondering why I just laughed out loud like a lunatic.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
There's plenty of videos showing the Camaro pulling away from the Mustang it's all up to the driver with these two cars. Even when it's all Auto vers Auto.
Not sure if you noticed, but we are talking about the 2018 Mustang.

And side by side on any road, these cars are capable of beating each other. Who has more wear on their tires, which lane has more gravel/sunlight, do he have a bowling ball in the trunk..?

This argument is a joke. Max performance is dependent on that day. But the Camaro is disqualified because it looks hideous.

:ford:

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
If it's an 11.8 or better...heads will explode on that other site
Nah, but they’ll find some stock hero run and insinuate that ALL Camaros will run that time in stock trim.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Not sure if you noticed, but we are talking about the 2018 Mustang.

And side by side on any road, these cars are capable of beating each other. Who has more wear on their tires, which lane has more gravel/sunlight, do he have a bowling ball in the trunk..?

This argument is a joke. Max performance is dependent on that day. But the Camaro is disqualified because it looks hideous.

:ford:
I call it street racer logic. I have friends that live by youtube videos of rolling start races. I always say 1/4mile times or STFU.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
In a straight line is basically a drivers race. Camaro still a good bit better on the track. And news flash to all Ford guys.. no on gives a fuck you have less displacement. Like you use it as bragging rights. Despite that fact you have 4 cams and 4 valves per/cyl. All that you should care about is performance at the end of the day, how its gets theres doesnt mean anything.
Right. When the terminator hit the streets, the GM guys took issue that “it needed a supercharger” to get the times it did, so it seemed to matter then!

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ebony orifice is mad because a stock gt ran a faster time than he did in his zl1. That's it. That's his issue.
I’d put money he doesn’t actually own a ZL1.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Claims to have a ZL1 and a Hell Cat it looks like. Probably leases.

Probably lives with parents/one of those trust fund millennials.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I took a look at their UK section. They have ten threads in total, with 67 posts.
Only one thread about modifications, with one post:

"Fitted a set of jacking pucks from ZL1addons
A little fiddly to fit with the car on the ground.

Also added a set of side marker overlays:
https://www.bigwormgraphix.com/2016-...kers-only.html
Went for Dark Charcoal to cover up the white and orange non-functioning side markers on UK cars."

Quite sweet really.
Everything is a little bit more classy once you cross the Atlantic ocean (up to a point). Even the insults from that people in that area come off nicer.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Everything is a little bit more classy once you cross the Atlantic ocean (up to a point). Even the insults from that people in that area come off nicer.

Oh sod off! :cheers:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Why are they so concerned if the track was rented or not? From my own experience, track rental can be hit or miss with prep. I have always thought prep was the best when the track knew they were putting on a show with a racing group.
Same reason they care if rental companies buy a mustang or not. It helps them validate the way things are, they need excuses to cling onto. Acceptance is hard. I don't get it cause on this forum we were all impressed with the Gen 6 Camaro but over there most are just pissed about the 18 refresh.
Sponsored