Sponsored

2018 exhaust companies

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Wtf is up with these companies not making a true duel outlet mufflers instead just using 2015-17 mufflers... I am looking at u corsa but they will make it for the active exhaust systems.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
All they did was take the exact same mufflers put it on a 18.. Cheap assets its a shame to since I had the extremes on my 15

VTR16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 400A PP MT82
Iā€™m biased because I have the 15-17 Krona setup but its top notch in every way. Fit and finish are both outstanding and Matt the owner is always down to talk with you about the product and help any way possible. If I had an 18-19 or changed my rear valance I wouldnā€™t think twice about running this setup over any other system. Plus, itā€™s pretty cool having an exhaust not many people have. Just my .02

https://www.kronaperformance.com/product-page/2018-s550-mustang-gt-fastback-3-catback-exhaust-system

Sponsored

Bowen_Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Borla uses a true dual muffler

Noggles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
For me I am stuck between AWE touring, Corsa sport or the stainless works setup above. I just wish I could find local people with all 3 to help me make my decision lol

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
For me I am stuck between AWE touring, Corsa sport or the stainless works setup above. I just wish I could find local people with all 3 to help me make my decision lol
Definitely this.

If you do get the chance to hear a Redline in person, please give feedback as Iā€™m unlikely to hear one here in the U.K.

Sponsored

GagneGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat, 2018 Road Glide Special, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
How is the drone and interior noise level with the Krona system, I donā€™t want drone, it drives me crazy

VTR16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 400A PP MT82
Iā€™ve only run mine with catless longtubes. On a 3.73 car in 6th just over 70mph thereā€™s a slight amount but itā€™s only at that speed. Maybe +/- 2mph. Itā€™s not enough to annoy me or be an issue tho. I have a 2 year old that rides in the back so I didnā€™t want crazy volume or drone. The Krona is a great combination of quiet and mild when easy driving. When you get in the throttle a good bit itā€™s certainly loud. Kinda get the best of both worlds w just the throttle.
Case an point:
My son loves riding in the car. Heā€™s fine sitting in the back but if I put the windows down and go WOT itā€™s definitely made him cry. So thereā€™s that haha
Sponsored