2017 Navigation Freezing Up AGAIN ! After re Install

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
HiAll Sorry Its A Bit Long wondered if anyone had the same problem Sat Nav Freezing (Sync 3) unable to go to home screen nothing worked.
It's had a re-install of the software (I was told to the latest) but its still the same also Is it based on TOM TOM Mapping? as I have TOM TOM and have been a great Unit all over UK+Europe but this takes me round the house's where I live I know main roads but this takes me off them and brings me back further down on the same road very Odd.Also if you deviate this caused last time to Freeze rather than re work the Route
So If you have any info on the WHOLE Screen Freezing no Phone radio etc and even when switch off 1 min then start its still the same .
I left it for 45 Mins locked up then worked fine also HOW to do a Forced reset whilst on the move is it possible.
Thanks Everyone its back in the Garage on Tuesday they don't know of any issues? Ummm
Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
My screen has recently started going black intermittently while trying to access Android Auto on Sync 3

OP
OP
Black Thunder

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I would get it back in there shouldn’t be Freezing or going black book it in maybe someone will have an answer for us in the Forum always helps when you take the car in

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Oh that's annoying, is this the Sync3 version 3.0 update?

OP
OP
Black Thunder

Black Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Apparently it's been updated 3 weeks ago after I complained about the same problem and told it had the FIX!! Well it has not.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
My screen has recently started going black intermittently while trying to access Android Auto on Sync 3
I've been having this since AA updated in November pretty annoying tbh
Sponsored