Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Pulled the trigger and ordered my newest Mustang last night. I'm an Army retiree that now works for them as a civilian in Germany. Being told it will be February or March before I see it arrive over here. The wait is going to kill me. This will be my second vert, had an '06 V6 Convertable with the Pony Package before we moved over here.
See that is smart I should of ordered the car in the fall as well and have it ready for spring :D
Sponsored

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Just got another update:
location is now miljct, MI, which I am guessing means milwaukee junction. That's right next to a GM plant just north of Detroit. I hope my Stang doesn't get into it with a Camaro on the way here.

asfant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
How do I track my order

Hi Guys,

I ordered my Mustang GT at the end of October last year. I have been told by the dealer that I should get the car in the next few months without a specific date. I have managed to get my vin number from Ford Australia. Is there anyway I can track the progress of my car based on this??? Thanks for any help....

Given To Fly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Limited
After radio silence last week, I get an email from the salesman Saturday saying the car is built but on hold and he doesn't know why and the new ETA is the 29th. I told him no problem as I now want to take delivery in October to see what the October incentives look like. I'd imagine I'm different from everyone else here as I'm not in any hurry for the car to come in.

Sponsored

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi Guys,

I ordered my Mustang GT at the end of October last year. I have been told by the dealer that I should get the car in the next few months without a specific date. I have managed to get my vin number from Ford Australia. Is there anyway I can track the progress of my car based on this??? Thanks for any help....
http://www.cotusb.ford.com/

Or try to PM FordService and see if they can dig up any more info.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

brav0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, Black Accent Pkg
Yep! It is working for me and a few other guys anyways. As of like 5 days ago.
Custom order site is working for me as well.
Looks like I am a week behind Monopoly with a similar car (black GT base w/ black package). Maybe I ll see you on the streets in October :). Est delivery October 7!

ia bhtr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ruby Red GT, 3:55 auto , ARH ,JLT,Ridetech, 6GR
Pulled the trigger and ordered my newest Mustang last night. I'm an Army retiree that now works for them as a civilian in Germany. Being told it will be February or March before I see it arrive over here. The wait is going to kill me. This will be my second vert, had an '06 V6 Convertable with the Pony Package before we moved over here.
Congrats - we thought a lot alike , My 17 Ruby Red - Black roof GT/CS coupe came in this past Friday , we ordered the CS pkg strictly for the interior ...... after it got here , well it is a dynamite look , I am making quite a few changes , wanted stripe delete & couldn't get it , so removing them at the dealer , mods : ARH catback , Ridetech coilovers , RTR rear valance , Project6GR black satin 19x10 , 19x11 , JLT , some Roush goodies ...... mostly done , cant wait to get it on the road
Sponsored