Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Anybody have any of these show up at their dealer yet? My local dealers have a few that are dealer ordered.

sk8erord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Performance Pack
What I would give for this in a manual, or a coyote RWD or AWD sedan in a MT...

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
my dealer called me yesterday to come check it out.

Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Wish I would have been able to wait to order one of these to take to Germany. I think it will be a great all around car.

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
my dealer called me yesterday to come check it out.
A dealer not to far from my parents house has a few in stock. I might go look on Sunday to see them in person. Last time I went to the dealer for just a test drive ended up buying the wife an Explorer!

TurboMetal

Deadlift or Die.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0
In Buffalo, NY.

49f9fd2f84449fdeb789c0a3aea.jpg
I hate Basil Ford. I'll sneak over there if I'm in the area to catch a peek thou.

Really liking this car in black.

Sponsored

TurboMetal

Deadlift or Die.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0
Finally some articles have come out on the interwebs on this car. I was a little surprised by the near 4000 lbs curb weight (Is this a Dodge?). I thought the fusion SE AWD weighed in a little over 3600 lbs. So I was expecting just a small increase over that. Not sure how I feel about it being so... porky.
Other than that seems like it is a solid package, while it still gets up and moves pretty well.

Biggdogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
I took one for a test drive last week. My opinions were more negative than the review. The engine is fantastic, however everything else was completely disappointing. The handling was terrible and floaty and didnt feel buttoned down. It just wobbled and rolled everywhere. The brakes were just adequate, nothing special. It was fairly comfortable but as the article said I was hoping for a budget S4. This car is drastically overpriced once you add a few options for what you get.

I think the problem though might have been my, and most enthusiasts expectations. I was hoping for a sport sedan on a budget. The only thing sport about this car is its name. Its just a family car with horsepower. Its not exciting or engaging to drive. It actually put a damper on my day because I had such high hopes, and was just let down in every way possible.

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
I still need to take one for a test drive, but going to be a long time before I am in the market for a new vehicle.

Big Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Has anybody else gotten a chance to drive one of these? Hoping to stretch another year out of my car and then replace it with a Fusion Sport. Local dealer supposedly just got there first one in. Might take it for a spin when I swing by for an oil change.
Sponsored