• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 pp Gt for sale 604 Miles! CHEAP! SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burkcs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT | PP | Race Red
I'm interested

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Guys, it's Sold. At least that's what I was told. (See previous comments)

OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt PP, 16 Explorer 3.5TT, Roadking
Thanks for all the Pm's and interest. I have a deposit and sale is pending. It is supposed to be finalized tomorrow, at which time I will mark as sold. If something was to go wrong, I will update it here.

OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD!

Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the sale, Dbag!

OP
OP
Fatty

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is my reply and rules of sale to Kbreese. Simple. Send money, sale pending. Wow how difficult. Quit running your mouth all over this forum already. Notice how he will be a cash buyer. And I was still willing to wait so he could buy it. Instead I ran around getting receipts for stupid crap and he sent no money. I went above and beyond.

BAdrosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra
He is salty, you did what you could... move on someone got a great deal

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
Wow. Somebody just showed a lack of zero character (and it was not the seller).

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. Somebody just showed a lack of zero character (and it was not the seller).
WRONG. We had a deal, he showed no integrity by selling it out from under me. He wasted my time and money, and I was upset/shell shocked when he did it.

I spent a lot of time researching the car and preparing what I will do with it.

I ordered a carfax (Which, by the way, I alerted him to the fact that there was a mileage discrepancy, that the new owner can thank me for)

As a backup I applied with my credit union for a $23k loan (with me putting down $10k cash) which I was quickly approved for. I would have just paid it right off, but didn't want to delay the seller any more then I had to.

Additionally, I have $50k+ in savings/investment accounts I have access to as a backup. I just make it a point not to tap into that unless necessary.

In terms of being a "cash" buyer The closing on an inherited house was slightly delayed due to a solar panel lease. It was still a 100% solid thing where I am getting a large sum of money within a couple weeks. Either way, he was obviously definitely getting his money from me one way or another, WELL WITHIN the time frame of OUR AGREEMENT. I don't play games with this stuff.

I could and easily would have paypaled him the deposit anytime but assumed there was no super-rush for the deposit based on our deal, and also assumed he wanted cash and assumed OUR deal was written in stone. That's how I've always done business by a mans word, but unfortunately I overestimated his integrity.

When this happened it was a Sunday so I couldn't say "check is in the mail" yet. And again, all he had to do was contact me. Instead he just takes a deposit from this other guy, screwing our deal and selling it out from under me, and topping it off with a rude/cold email to notify me.

But you know what, I am happy I didn't buy the car now, because I just got an amazing deal on a Z06. And guess what, I just sent him a $1000 cash deposit because I DO HAVE THE CASH.

I've been on Ebay for 15 years with 100% feedback, and I have a perfect record with every purchase or sale I have ever made on any forum for 20+ years. Everyone has always been more than satisfied with dealing with me.

I can prove everything I have said here as I have everything in writing.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
WRONG. We had a deal, he showed no integrity by selling it out from under me. He wasted my time and money.

I spent a lot of time researching the car and preparing what I will do with it.

I ordered a carfax (Which I alerted him to the fact that there was a mileage discrepancy, that the new owner can thank me for)

As a backup I applied with my credit union for a $23k loan (with me putting down $10k cash) which I was quickly approved for. I would have just paid it right off, but didn't want to delay the seller any more then I had to.

Additionally, I have $50k+ in savings/investment accounts I have access to as a backup. I just make it a point not to tap into that unless necessary.

In terms of being a "cash" buyer The closing on an inherited house was slightly delayed due to a solar panel lease. It was still a 100% solid thing where I am getting a large sum of money within a couple weeks. Either way, he was obviously definitely getting his money from me one way or another. I don't play games with this stuff.

I could and easily would have paypaled him the deposit anytime but assumed there was no super-rush for the deposit based on our deal, and also assumed wanted cash and assumed are deal was written in stone.

When this happened it was a Sunday so I couldn't say "check is in the mail" yet.

But you know what, I am happy I didn't buy the car now, because I just got an amazing deal on a Z06. And guess what, I just sent him a $1000 cash deposit because I DO HAVE THE CASH.

I've been on Ebay for 15 years with 100% feedback, and I have a perfect record with every purchase or sale I have ever made on any forum for 20+ years. Everyone has always been more than satisfied with dealing with me.

I can prove everything I have said here as I have everything in writing.
So you will be leaving the forum now:lol::lol::lol:

You sound like a 3 yr old...with your comment above. Now I know why you have been banned in the past.

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For good measure here's comments on the last cars I sold online.

"I saw the car today and went for a nice drive with Kevin, great guy BTW. The car is in great condition and the motor is everything it should be with the H/C...and the sound above 5K gave me the chills!!!

Yes, pending PPI, consider this sold!!!
thumbsup.gif

Speak with you tomorrow, Kevin.
Be good,
TomK"
The car finally got delivered today. This car is awesome. I cannot tell you how fun this car is to drive. It is in great shape as well, extremely clean and well maintained. Kevin was great dealing with. I would definetly recommend dealing with him. He was up front and honest every step of the way. I bought it sight unseen and it exceeded my expectations.
Todd -You're just salty about a comment I made to you a while back. He was saying I didn't have the cash and I'm simply making the point that I do.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I've sold lot of things on CL and forums. You get people all the time that ask if it's available and other buying questions. Most don't pan out. As a seller, first one with cash to the table gets it. Don't want to turn away a serious buyer waiting for someone to come through.

In this instance he offering an insane deal on his car. You knew this would go fast. Even if it didn't have the SC on it it's still a good deal. He said he'd hold it for up to a month with the $1000. You didn't pay it and someone else did. Now if you paid the he deposit and he sold it to someone that came with all the cash first. Then you have a valid argument to be upset.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
"I have a decent amount of cash but not enough"..."I'm waiting on a house closing"...etc.

If I was the seller, I'd be open to other buyers as well. Sounds like whilst you were keen to buy the car, you weren't in a NOW position to purchase. The seller priced the car low for a quick sale, so you can't blame him for giving the business to someone else who is ready TODAY to close the deal.

You aren't dealing with a friend here, its a random stranger selling a car, if he gets a solid buyer with cash in hand, of course he will sell the car.

I understand you are bitter for losing out at the purchase opportunity, but getting your panties in a twist in this thread really achieves nothing at this point.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.