Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP
Thanks for the info. I tried that but it didn't work, I'll give it another shot when I get closer to the production date.
My friend's showed up until he had a VIN.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Just realized the Cali-Spec is not on the survey and I haven't seen anyone mention ordering one. Or did I miss something?
Its a package like the PP is.

There IS a disturbing lack of GT350 on the poll, however.

Brendan688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Seems like an appropriate place for my first post!

Ecoboost Premium
Magnetic
Equipment group 201a
Ecoboost performance package
premier trim (ebony)
navigation

Ordered on 7/7, dealer estimated 8-12 weeks, he told me he made me a priority 10, which I thought was pure bs, but I'm thinking might mean something after reading this forum! Nothing on COTUS yet, but its only been a couple of days so I'm not surprised.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red

Ecoboost Premium
Magnetic
Equipment group 201a
premier trim (ebony)
navigation

Ordered on 7/7, dealer estimated 8-12 weeks, he told me he made me a priority 10, which I thought was pure bs, but I'm thinking might mean something after reading this forum! Nothing on COTUS yet, but its only been a couple of days so I'm not surprised.
Congratulations :cheers: Welcome to the family in waiting :clap2: PM Deysha with your Dealer name and order # and she can verify its in the system (if you haven't already done so)

NewLoveForTheStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium Ignot Silver 6MT. PP + Nav.

Ecoboost Premium
Magnetic
Equipment group 201a
premier trim (ebony)
navigation

Congrats bro, welcome to the waiting room. I ordered one day after you, hoping for a 8-12week too but it could take up to 4 months so be prepared

Sponsored

Dosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
This wait is a killer. It doesnt help that my Honda just died and I now have to drive my wifes Jaguar for the next few months with the license plate QT JAG.

Brendan688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks for the welcome all! It's a really tough wait because I was close to getting a 15 that they had on the lot. After my research, I decided to hold off because I think Sync 3 will be a big upgrade over MyFord Touch. Could be out enjoying it on this awesome weekend, but the wait will be worth it.
Funny thing, I was looking for a Fusion to replace my current car. My wife told me she thought it was boring and actually pushed me into getting a Mustang. It's not exactly the most family friendly, (we have twins) but we'll use her mini van for family trips. I might be the first guy whose wife convinced him to get a Mustang over a sedan!
Any idea how long it takes to get into COTUS, or if Deysha can check specs? My dealer was very nice, not pushy, but I'm a tad concerned that he got all the specs exactly right. I know I'm just paranoid!

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Long wait? How about when you order in January 2015 and take delivery December 2015. Oh, and best of all, get Sync 2 after a year of waiting lol...

Yes, that's how things are in Australia :lol:

Brendan688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Long wait? How about when you order in January 2015 and take delivery December 2015. Oh, and best of all, get Sync 2 after a year of waiting lol...

Yes, that's how things are in Australia :lol:
Yikes! I don't feel bad waiting now! But I know how you feel, I'm having a hand built guitar commissioned, ordered in Jan 2015, not expected until April 2016!

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Seems like an appropriate place for my first post! ...

Congrats on your order and welcome to the forum, Brendan688! As SC_Ruby mentioned, PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it. Also, let me know which specs you’d like me to check for you.

Congratulations :cheers: Welcome to the family in waiting :clap2: PM Deysha with your Dealer name and order # and she can verify its in the system (if you haven't already done so)
Thanks for the mention, SC_Ruby!

Deysha

Sponsored

Brendan688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on your order and welcome to the forum, Brendan688! As SC_Ruby mentioned, PM me with your dealer’s name and order number so I can track it. Also, let me know which specs you’d like me to check for you.

Thanks for the mention, SC_Ruby!

Deysha
Thanks! Pm sent! I think I sent one over the weekend, I forget...sorry if I sent twice, I know you're busy!

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I could be wrong but I'm looking at the order guide and you cannot order a non premium GT or EB convertible. All GT convertibles are premium all EB convertibles are premium.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks! Pm sent! I think I sent one over the weekend, I forget...sorry if I sent twice, I know you're busy!
You’re fine, Brendan688! Thanks!

Deysha

Rufus5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt/PP vert
Anyone know when retail orders begin scheduling? I ordered mine on June 8, nothing in COTUS yet. It would suck to be getting my convertible in November/December in NJ.
Sponsored