Sponsored

2016 mustang gt 80mm single turbo build with rear mount radiator

vtknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Honestly - stunning. I appreciate anyone who will create this level of self build so much - and your welding is such a great skill to have (and at a very high level - is it your trade?). It makes me tired just looking at it though lol. Maybe because I am older now - but wow - this is a ton of work. I know I know - my buddies who do the same - love every minute of it (almost lol) - but it just blows me away how much there is to do - and how careful you have to be along the way. 80mm setup will give you a ton of potential.

Great work - subscribed to see this completed and to a track!

OP
OP
Slaughter5.0

Slaughter5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gage
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Honestly - stunning. I appreciate anyone who will create this level of self build so much - and your welding is such a great skill to have (and at a very high level - is it your trade?). It makes me tired just looking at it though lol. Maybe because I am older now - but wow - this is a ton of work. I know I know - my buddies who do the same - love every minute of it (almost lol) - but it just blows me away how much there is to do - and how careful you have to be along the way. 80mm setup will give you a ton of potential.

Great work - subscribed to see this completed and to a track!
It’s not my trade but I love doing it, I’m still young I’m only 20 years old and have lots to learn

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Kid, and I mean that with all due respect,(20 years old) you have a great career in some form of fab work. I would head to NC and try to get a job at a Nascar team, Or Indianapolis, there are some great teams there also.

Assuming you don't have your dream job now.
Keep us updated.

OP
OP
Slaughter5.0

Slaughter5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gage
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Kid, and I mean that with all due respect,(20 years old) you have a great career in some form of fab work. I would head to NC and try to get a job at a Nascar team, Or Indianapolis, there are some great teams there also.

Keep us updated.
[/QUOT

Keep us updated.
thank u for the compliment

Sponsored