2016 gt350 vin updates

markham51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 07 GT500 SS, MKIII Cobra, 68 Shelby GT500 KR Convert
Just got an email back from my dealer. He says it was built on Monday! Guess its just a matter of time now until Ford starts shipping them:cheers:
Just got anither email from my dealer...says "according to my status tape" it says it will be here October 18th...but not 100% sure if they will ship right away":shrug:

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Hell Yeah!!!!! On the list #128 for 10/13 Blend 2750

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08GT, 13GT, 16GT350
OK, I'm new to all this registry stuff and calling my dealer to get an update thing.

From my understanding, the link above takes you to a PDF that says what GT350's Ford has allocated to dealers and build dates. Plus you can take those VIN's on the list an pull up the build sheet and see where they are going.

My question 1.. Who adds these VIN's to the list, us or the Ford?

I cleared out most of the stuff in the link and got to this page http://gt350.registryclubs.com/form_reg.php it allows you to enter your own info that the dealer gives you.

Question 2.. How does this registry work?

Sponsored

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
I wish the Ford CS reps on this forum would manage a thread of Vin/Build updates.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Hell Yeah!!!!! On the list #128 for 10/13 Blend 2750
UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with the GM at my Dealer and he pulled my vin up on his computer and it's telling him the car is already in production as of yesterday????

So the question is, who's correct?

Heck I really don't give two shits as long as the car is built between now and or on 13th.

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with the GM at my Dealer and he pulled my vin up on his computer and it's telling him the car is already in production as of yesterday????

So the question is, who's correct?

Heck I really don't give two shits as long as the car is built between now and or on 13th.
CONGRATS ! Blend date is when your car starts down the line.........There's probably a roll of steel with your name on part of it ready to go !:clap2::ford:

Last edited:

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
CONGRATS ! Blend date is when your car starts down the line.........There's probably a roll of steel with your name on part it ready to go !:clap2::ford:

Do we know how long it takes from the blend date until the car is complete? 6-8 weeks? Shorter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Do we know how long it takes from the blend date until the car is complete? 6-8 weeks? Shorter?

I don,t know the exact time line but is days not weeks. Maybe 2/3, with paint consuming a lot of that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I don,t the exact time line but is days not weeks. Maybe 2/3, with paint consuming a lot of that.

Oh wow! That's super quick! I guess the gating factor is when they will actually deliver the cars. Lol!

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
From my understanding, the link above takes you to a PDF that says what GT350's Ford has allocated to dealers and build dates. Plus you can take those VIN's on the list an pull up the build sheet and see where they are going.
Is it possible to get a list of ZIP codes for the dealers that the allocated VINs will be going to? If so, I can geocode to a Ford sales region map that will show where the cars are going.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Is it possible to get a list of ZIP codes for the dealers that the allocated VINs will be going to? If so, I can geocode to a Ford sales region map that will show where the cars are going.
Yes, sorely needed info.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Is there a way to know which dealer is getting a particular car by looking at the window sticker?

kammrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 crown vic
I'm confused here? touched base with my dealer last week he advised me my order won't go in until november/december, as I requestesd, can I research any further information as to the order placed with this dealer as to the actual order status? without having any such VIN yet, thanks.
Sponsored