Sponsored

2016 GT350 Front Fascia Replica

DansEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP Mustang
First question I asked. Fits both. Yes, the base has to be cut. Has some kind of brackets.
The silver car in the pictures is a base.
Have a PDF file of the install. I can upload once home.
Haven't figured out the exhaust part yet.
Sam would love to buy some stuff from these guys, how did you go about buying and contacting them ?
Sponsored

SamsGt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp.
Sam would love to buy some stuff from these guys, how did you go about buying and contacting them ?
Couple different ways.
You can contact them direct through Taobao.com. search Mustang gt350.
You can purchase direct also. Same as EBay.

Use a buying service (recommended). They do charge from 5%-10%, but the shipping is cheaper and they handle all the shipping. This is key to importing into the US. I personally use Focus. Google Taobao buying services. Focus, as well as buying direct use Alipay, same as our PayPal. Your money is safe and in MOST cases the seller doesn't even get paid until AFTER you receive your item. The guys I purchased from make products for Levin. They also produce for OEM manufactors. So, I feel the quality will be good.
Communications to the seller can be difficult. Some English words just don't translate and they are 12 hours AHEAD of us. I've used FOCUS many times and have never had an issue. YMMV. I also have a colleague who has family in China who reads, writes and speaks the laugage. Helps a bit when skyping (Chinese love Skype).
Hope this helps.
My work has many ties with Chinese manufactors, so to me its just another day.

Sponsored

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
My $0.02, if it's not a GT350(R), don't make it look like one. Same thing as people who threw a Terminator front on a V6. Doesn't make you/car cool, just kind of sad honestly. Embrace the car, use other parts to make it your own, just don't try to clone a factory car, IMO.

Sponsored

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
My $0.02, if it's not a GT350(R), don't make it look like one. Same thing as people who threw a Terminator front on a V6. Doesn't make you/car cool, just kind of sad honestly. Embrace the car, use other parts to make it your own, just don't try to clone a factory car, IMO.

I sort of agree with a few exceptions.

The GT350 hood is the best looking hood so far. If there was a well designed hood for my GT Perf Pack it would be my first mod. I hate the ribs on the hood of my 2015 and like the central vent of the GT350 more.

i also like the quad tip rear valence more.

i am fine with not modding the front valence or fenders though.

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I sort of agree with a few exceptions.

The GT350 hood is the best looking hood so far. If there was a well designed hood for my GT Perf Pack it would be my first mod. I hate the ribs on the hood of my 2015 and like the central vent of the GT350 more.

i also like the quad tip rear valence more.

i am fine with not modding the front valence or fenders though.
I think a hood or rear valence is fine but I do agree that completely cloning a car especially when it's so different from the normal Mustang is weird. When there was no GT350 I always wanted to make a tribute car if I had gotten the previous style because the car didn't exist and I could use the parts I thought would pay homage to a great car from the past. With one actually out there and for sale, it would be silly to clone it- especially if you have an Eco or V6. Just my opinion of course..

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
I think that doing the fenders will be fine. However, not the front
Sponsored