• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT Premium 6MT Steering Wheel

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
SOLD

2016 GT Premium 6MT Steering Wheel.

Just installed my Carbon Fiber wheel and looking to return the favor for anyone considering the same or back to stock, even willing to ship to Carbon Dynamics if your doing that. What i did

$75 Shipped
IMG_20160621_200925.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
chrisgonzales

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
only just put it on there but initial thoughts, carbon portions are thicker and feel more substantial. Leather is nice, contours are ergonomic. Well built and looks great. Will really get a "feel" for it better tomorrow.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
I am really interested in the grip area... it looms much more sculpted and ergonomic.

Is the new wheel lighter?

JDAlphin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost and 1999 GT
Is there a difference between this wheel and the Eco's base wheel? I bought my car used so I have no idea what package it has... I know I'd have to change the back cover as my car is an automatic...

Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Is there a difference between this wheel and the Eco's base wheel? I bought my car used so I have no idea what package it has... I know I'd have to change the back cover as my car is an automatic...
No difference until you get up to the GT350

OP
OP
chrisgonzales

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I am really interested in the grip area... it looms much more sculpted and ergonomic.

Is the new wheel lighter?
It didn't feel that much lighter maybe a tad. Now that i've driven if for a bit, the grip area is nice. Definitely a different feeling, still getting used to that. plenty of ways to grip it. I will say the area directly beside the buttons is a bit "sharp" not super smooth so it can get in the way of gripping it but i would say that is all about how your holding the wheel i'm not saying it's bad just depending on how you hold the wheel i can see it not being ergonomic for some. For me i love everythign bout it

like above i don't believe they are different cept for the gt350 wheels
IMG_20160622_112049.jpg

OP
OP
chrisgonzales

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Yes it is

Turbostang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Sorry to be off topic, but where the heck can I get one of those steering wheels?

Sponsored
OP
OP
chrisgonzales

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
It's from carbon dynamics, but after the issues of late i'm not sure i can recommend them. I was one of the lucky ones but people are continuing to have issues with them as a company and communication, if you search for forum for Carbon dynamics you'll find many threads. I'm super happy with mine but at this point in time it's a risk with them. They seem to respond best through Facebook if you do want to try and get in touch with them.

chapscalyx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt
After a few days without any response to them, I'm one of the lucky ones that got a refund . I just ordered gt-350r wheel from cj pony instead
Sponsored