• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 FOCUS RS AWD 350BHP

OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS Stealth Grey
I'm not talking about a straight line no GT will keep up with the RS on a track simple the bare bones stock GT even PP GT they are too soft and lurchy in the corners complete lack of steering feel and too heavy, 0-60 mph in RS is 4.5 seconds not bad for a focus exactly the same as a stock GT, there's no smoke here I'm talking truth as I've owned both
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
US spec is different to Canadian we get two sets of rims one set is the forged 19 inch rims with Michelin cup 2 tires and the other is your stock wheels and tires with snow tires the 19 inch rims are $900 each before tires which are another $500 each so about $5600 not to mention all those cars you added will have taxes and delivery charges added bringing them to around the $50k mark so my price is fair tbh

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
That's just for the forged 19 inch wheels bud
You can get the RS here with the package with the different wheels and Cup 2's for around 42K. You are selling yours for 55K. You somehow think your USED RS is worth more than a brand new one. OK.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can get the RS here with the package with the different wheels and Cup 2's for around 42K. You are selling yours for 55K. You somehow think your USED RS is worth more than a brand new one. OK.
Please send the link with that package which also includes your stock wheels and tires with the Michelin alpine snow tires another tire which costs $400 each !

OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any how boys I'd love to argue all day but I'm not interested
If your not buying then stop posting I don't care what you think it's worth
It's my car I'll sell it for what I want to !

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
I'm not one to post on a FS thread to bash but I would def have to question some of things mentioned here. Ultimately, you're entitled to charge whatever you want but as we all know, it's only worth what someone will pay for it. If you can get your asking price, more power to you. I'll leave it at that. :cheers:

OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll say one last thing here as good as the GT is drive the RS if there's so many available on a test drive and see what you really think because you won't want to get back into the GT trust me on this one and actually take it down some
Tight corners and floor it you'll see

S550Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
I've driven an RS. They remind me of my old Audi TT. They are fun cars, I'll give you that! So, why are you selling and keeping your GT?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've driven an RS. They remind me of my old Audi TT. They are fun cars, I'll give you that! So, why are you selling and keeping your GT?
My GT is sold hence why my bolt ins are for sale.
I'm buying a Gt350 that's a different can of worms I'm not saying I don't like mustangs but the stock GT isn't ground breaking I'm afraid

SkattrBrane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Race Red
My GT is sold hence why my bolt ins are for sale.
I'm buying a Gt350 that's a different can of worms I'm not saying I don't like mustangs but the stock GT isn't ground breaking I'm afraid
Lol... All rightly then... Good luck with sale after alienating this whole community.
Sponsored