• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 FOCUS RS AWD 350BHP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS Stealth Grey
For sale is my 2016 FOCUS RS AWD 350BHP
1000 miles on the clock buying a GT350
AWD 350BHP 0 - 60 mph 4.4 seconds and will kill a stock GT in the lanes believe me I've also owned a 2015 GT.
Stealth Gray black forged 19 rims with michelin pilot cup 2 tires and an additional set of 18 inch winter alloys with snow tires all tires are 100% new
car is fully loaded with every possible option.
Price:$55,000 USD please contact me for pictures as i don't know how to upload them !!!:ford:
Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
A Focus for $55k. Who would have ever thunk'd it!

proj_vulpix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
Arent these brand new from the dealer fully loaded @ 45?

Sponsored

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
75g's CAN for a Focus RS? Man, if you get that kinda coin, you've done very, very well there.

OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think you all know what a capable car this is, someone out there will take it off me I've no doubt about that lol

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
I don't think you all know what a capable car this is, someone out there will take it off me I've no doubt about that lol
Oh, I think most on this site have done a lot of research on it. No denying it's a great car. I'm sure you'll unload it at some point but I would think that a buyer in that price range would be seriously considering an un-used GT350 beforehand.

Best of luck tho.

OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, I think most on this site have done a lot of research on it. No denying it's a great car. I'm sure you'll unload it at some point but I would think that a buyer in that price range would be seriously considering an un-used GT350 beforehand.

Best of luck tho.
Yea thanks bud, yea the GT 350 is sweet and it's my next vehicle ✌

Sponsored

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
I don't know about Canada, but you can buy a new one here for a lot less than that.
$48,000 before tax up here, which is just over $37,000 USD.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
"KILL A STOCK GT" :lol:. Maybe 0-80.

I hate to crap on your thread but I agree with everyone else. This isn't priced to sell it all. Do you REALLY want to sell it? Check out what dealers are selling them for new which I've seen a few for 40k and then the dealer adds 5k for markup. Yours IS used and there is no way the value appreciates on these cars. So decide what you think 1,000 miles cost and deduct it from 45k. I'd say 44k is a good STARTING price that could go up or down depending on the demand.

OP
OP

Ukmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had a 15 GT it was not comparison to the RS as I said the RS would destroy a GT
They have poor handling and not that fast for a 5.0 tbh.... Just sayin 2.3 turbo has only 85bhp less and not even half the engine size pmsl

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I said the RS would destroy a GT
C&D says in every acceleration metric that the GT beats the RS. After 60 MPH it completely destroys it. That's FROM a dig. The numbers get even larger from a roll. Everyone likes the RS, it's a great car. However, you don't need all this smoke and mirrors crap... But hey, you do you!
Sponsored