• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Comp Orange GT ******NEW LOW PRICE!!!!!*******

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
If the current deal doesn't work out I'm going to gladly keep the Mustang !
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
Got a few messages asking if it was still avail. YES as of now I still have it. I will update this thread when it sells.

Thanks!

OP
OP

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
Now on eBay due to deadbeats and lowballers on the forums haha

hamzah596

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
man i wanted that same gt you have, i got an orange ecoboost im moving back to hampton roads next week but i would be too upside down if i get that one. glws tho im gonna try to see how much i could sell mine for maybe ill hit you up!

Sponsored

OP
OP

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
Thanks! Reserve is set at $27000 on Ebay. I'm losing money on this one.

OP
OP

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
Hit me up in a month. I ended up not selling it on eBay. Guy with 0 previous buys/sells that just made his account located in Pakistan was bidding like crazy and I had to delete a bunch of bids blah blah blah. Really was a waste of time :paddle:

I'll put it back in the garage and if someone is interested at $27000 shoot me a PM and we can do it :headbang:

I'd be all over this if it was in a months time

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP

Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score