• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona 2015 Whipple GT custom build

VTR16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 400A PP MT82
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2016-gt-pp-whipple-400a.132211/

Just a little comparison on price/mods from when I posted mine for sale a few months back which sold 5 days after posting on Craigslist.

The issue with this asking price (which I’m sure everyone knows) is finding a buyer with a ton of cash up front cuz the bank my buyer used would only extend like $30-$33k or something cuz the value just isn’t there.

mustangguy88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT with PP
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta disagree, this price is not realistic and I'm not trying to bash the OP. Yes it is a nice build, very low miles, and clean but this price is way high. I could buy a used 2015 and mod it to this extent and be less than $60k into it. Like others have mentioned, I think a good price for buyer and seller is around $40k.
For you it is over priced, because you could do the work yourself. To someone else who doesn't have the knowledge or skill sets to build the car, labor plus parts would take you over the asking price, even if you start with a low mileage car at $25,000 to $30,000. I normally charge close to $10,000 out the door for a supercharger install alone. The seats retail for average $3,000 to $4,000 used, now were upto $14,000 parts and labor just for two of the upgrades.

On top of that the stock parts are included. Really if you honest, thats a good price.

I know what I talking about check out my garages. Those are only two of my rides.

You wouldn't be looking at it if you had no interest. Since you do, embark on the journey of buying the low cost car modify it to this level and let us know how ithat turns out.

People should refrain from the bad mouthing and let it be it, might be you one day staring at the same situation.

If anyone has done this before they know how much it all costs.

Sponsored

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Bump for OP! good luck sir

OP
OP
Super Werty

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
I gotta disagree, this price is not realistic and I'm not trying to bash the OP. Yes it is a nice build, very low miles, and clean but this price is way high. I could buy a used 2015 and mod it to this extent and be less than $60k into it. Like others have mentioned, I think a good price for buyer and seller is around $40k.
You can't build this car for less than 60. With me doing all the labor myself it's over 80 in the car. I have receipts

GtDylan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Damn I'd be interested if this was around 30k ish... I understand the super low miles and time/money put in, but I can't justify the 49k. Seems a bit on the steeper side for whats done to it.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Does 42 sound reasonable to you all?
I think that’s a decent price.
However during these times, it may be a hard sell.
Either way good luck with the sale and stay safe!