Sponsored

2015 V6 lease question

SYK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium PP Auto
Hey yall, I have been reading posts here for months and finally decided I want V6 lease with 0 down.

I am getting quotes from different dealers and I mentioned them of X-Plan as well.

My quotes are ALL OVER THE PLACE and thus I decided to ask yall experts here.

All quotes included fees (sales tax included) Out the door price

All of them are stock V6 with stock color

One offered $417 a month
The other one offered $475 a month
I am getting quote from another dealer as I write.
It seems like some dealers are not really taking the vehicle price down to X-Plan pricing. Dealer admits it is the X-Plan pricing but Stock V6 with Auto should cost $23868 not $25000 this one dealer is charging. (Of course higher vehicle price increases sales tax as well)

Are some dealers blatantly ignore the X-plan and charge higher price? would they lower their sale price if I bring the X-Plan pricing sheet and show them?
Sponsored

farooqm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Fastback
I am going to lease a V6 fastback as well. I have got in contact with dealers on the availabilities of options I want but havent asked them to give me any numbers on pricing.

I will be doing that in first week of august, then will definitely update you. In the meantime, you may consider calling every single dealer within your 100miles and start telling them, I have this offer from a dealer, can you beat that?

Keep us posted.

p.s. I am new to these forums. Have plans of buying v6 fastback 2015; cant wait till 2016s V6 roll out so buying a 2015

farooqm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Fastback
but i read you must wait at least 60 days after becoming xplan member before you can avail that discount! any thoughts?

Sponsored

farooqm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Fastback
Great Chamelion... Nice GT pictures btw in your DSLR posting (Y)

OP
OP
SYK

SYK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium PP Auto
Membership needs to last over 60 days. MCA membership is 1 yr or longer based so yu automatically qualify right away

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

justindo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium
Those quoted prices are way too high. I test drove an almost "fully loaded" V6 (MSRP was just over $28,000) two weeks ago and right after the test drive the salesman said I could lease it for $249 a month including all taxes and fees with 0 down for 36 months. Considering that was his opening offer, you should be able to do a little better unless you have bad credit, in which case you shouldn't be buying a new Mustang.

OP
OP
SYK

SYK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium PP Auto
I haven't given them my credit history but my credit score sits 670~710 depends on what reports you pull. Wow 249 a month w/ 0 down sounds so much better than my best quote of 417 a month. In georgia you have to pay 7% sales tax they say which is higher than most other places but 7% sales tax shouldn't increase monthly pay by no more than $60 IMO.

Are there any other people with experience leasing mustang? can you guys provide me what kind of price you settled at?

Sponsored

farooqm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Fastback
holy shit. 250. thats great for something thats 28k asking price.

Thanks for the info. and good luck with that Mustang

justindo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium
In georgia you have to pay 7% sales tax they say which is higher than most other places but 7% sales tax shouldn't increase monthly pay by no more than $60 IMO.
Sales tax is 9% where I'm located.

CJ4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base 6MT
$417 a month seems whack to me. I mean, that's almost what I pay as a monthly payment for my GT and that's a whole lot more car, no offense.

OP
OP
SYK

SYK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium PP Auto
$417 a month seems whack to me. I mean, that's almost what I pay as a monthly payment for my GT and that's a whole lot more car, no offense.
That's why I didnt get that lol. I am saving up for downpayment for actual purchase now that I changed what I want (lease vs financing)

417 is a shipwreck amount for base V6 lease. I agree