Sponsored

2015 SEMA Coverage

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I love the innovation and creativity but 1979 called and they want their fender flairs back.
Sponsored

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard

midnite9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT
Its primarily the manufactures releasing new product for the vendors/resellers. A lot of people attending the show are for business, looking for new product to stock on their shelves, striking up new deals. There are literally an insane amount of people there, some halls you are shoulder to shoulder with other attendees. I can't imagine how much more crowded it would be if the general public was allowed to attend. With social medial and the internet nowadays most of the stuff is available online for the general public to see.
thats what its supposed to be at least, but id venture to say that half the people there got in by their friends and they shouldnt be there

briby37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Custom
Ford SEMA booth Mustang builds

Heard the booth girl at Ford SEMA talking about this a few times and finally checked it out. The MAD black/blue was my favorite, but it didn't photograph really well. The CGS flares were pretty awesome too.

http://www.motoroso.com/FordSEMA

Rumor had it that Bisimoto was going to get 900+ HP out of their ecoboost, but couldn't do it, so they didn't show. Weird.

Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Heard the booth girl at Ford SEMA talking about this a few times and finally checked it out. The MAD black/blue was my favorite, but it didn't photograph really well. The CGS flares were pretty awesome too.

http://www.motoroso.com/FordSEMA

Rumor had it that Bisimoto was going to get 900+ HP out of their ecoboost, but couldn't do it, so they didn't show. Weird.
They probably blew a hole in the block that's why they couldn't show it :headbonk:

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
Here are a few from the Roush exhibit.

This was Roush's SEMA 2105 car the RST. Ecoboost with upgraded turbos and tune...511 HP

This was Roush's last years SEMA build car...the TrakPak. It was back again this year, after having been to Roush Yates Engines for an engine massage....last year's HP was 777...now it's 850 HP

Justin Pawlak is a drifter that is being sponsored by Roush. This is his 2016 competition car. Like many others, I'm not a big fan of the wheel/fender flares, but I must say that they looked the best on this Mustang of any I saw at the show.

This is a true, Vin'ed 67 body, being built for a customer by custom builder Bodie Stroud. It's going to be wicked when it's finished!

Not a Mustang, but Supra boats have teamed with Roush to put a Roush supercharged 6.2 Raptor engine in it's ski boat. I'm not a water skier, but at 575 HP I'd think you'd want to strap those skis on tight!

The Roush supercharged 575 HP 6.2 Raptor engine for the Supra ski boat

jasonc0604

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus SE "Slocus"
Here are a few from the Roush exhibit.

Not a Mustang, but Supra boats have teamed with Roush to put a Roush supercharged 6.2 Raptor engine in it's ski boat. I'm not a water skier, but at 575 HP I'd think you'd want to strap those skis on tight!

The Roush supercharged 575 HP 6.2 Raptor engine for the Supra ski boat

My question is why? If it was a speedboat then I would get it, but this is a ski boat.

Need 4 Steed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Maybe parasailing???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
"Here are a few from the Roush exhibit.

This was Roush's SEMA 2105 car the RST. Ecoboost with upgraded turbos and tune...511 HP"

Any engine pics?

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
Not sure where you heard the rumor that Bisimoto didn't make the 900HP mark, because he did AND he was at SEMA. Was running 1 Piece Forged Fifteen52 Tarmacs.

Chris6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White GT w/PP
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447257048.507693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk