2015 Mustang Headlight Adjustment

megataves

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
The drivers side headlight will not adjust vertically in either direction when the adjustment screw is turned. Currently the headlight is stuck at its lowest position, pointing only about 10 out from the car at the ground. Is it possible to fix this adjustment issue without replacing the entire headlight assembly?
Sponsored

BlueDevil

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Hello, were you able to solve this problem or did you have to replace the whole assembly? I just purchased a 2016 Mustang with the same problem. I can move the ballast/square box up and down freely and assume it has some how disconnected from the adjustment set screw. Thanks to anyone that can further assist.

OP
OP

megataves

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hello, were you able to solve this problem or did you have to replace the whole assembly? I just purchased a 2016 Mustang with the same problem. I can move the ballast/square box up and down freely and assume it has some how disconnected from the adjustment set screw. Thanks to anyone that can further assist.
I was able to fix it about a month ago! It was a ball and socket type deal connecting the adjustment screw to the headlight itself. In my case the ball had somehow came out of the socket.
Sponsored