• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT 2015 Hellion TT/“predator”long block/fully built 6r80

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Still available
Sponsored

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Bump
Hate for the car to sit another winter ... so motivated

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Hmm…. ;(
I would be careful with the above inquiry!
I could be wrong but seems fishy. Just sayin’

Sponsored

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmm…. ;(
I would be careful with the above inquiry!
I could be wrong but seems fishy. Just sayin’
Thanks for looking out bruh 😎
But why do you think it’s fishy .?
Guy did send me a PM and left a number to call — went to VM , so will see .
Another guy wants the “I hate for it siit all winter price !!”

Same as before $45K .

I don’t have to sell and quite honestly happy to keep it ... although not sure how much interest I still have drag racing . Just don’t have the time these days and the season seems to get shorter . No passes this year for example . Not much street driving either as I have a daily ... and 3 other S550’s. The manual cars (whipple GT 350 and KB/Magnum ) are much more fun on the street .

23k miles in 5 years . May be 3k miles since new motor and even less on built transmission.

To be honest I am really tired of people wanting to buy the car without coming to see it/wanting it shipped .
Car needs to be seen and driven . Too cold around here now to drive but should be on the dyno in the next few weeks since last dyno was a couple years ago.

End of rant .

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Actually spoke with George .
Nothing fishy at all . Just another “gear head “
and had a great time talking about the car with him .

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Actually spoke with George .
Nothing fishy at all . Just another “gear head “
and had a great time talking about the car with him .
That’s good to hear!
I’ve seen quite a few scams start in the classifieds with people that have extremely low like single digit post counts inquiring. That’s the only reason. Doesn’t mean they all are as this one obviously is not but it’s never bad to be cautious.

Nawsad123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonez
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Ive had replied here before asking if your selling one of your built motors? Given its another season of parts laying around, going to ask to see if you have a built 6r80 your willing to part with? Looking for parts....beautiful rides either way

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive had replied here before asking if your selling one of your built motors? Given its another season of parts laying around, going to ask to see if you have a built 6r80 your willing to part with? Looking for parts....beautiful rides either way
Thanks man .
At this point I think I am just going to hold on to the cars.

I have had had too many supposedly “ready to buy “ buyers end up wasting my time .

I did post a couple of engines for sale (Built Voodoo and 5.2 cross plane/GT 350 heads ) but no bites so just going to keep them as spares or use in my Fox swaps .

I have since picked up 4 Fox bodies (Notch‘s) to swap so making good use of my “spares “ . The spare 6r80 I had is going in one of them . I have the billet IS/clutches and planetary gear to build it but going to hold off on building it since I am starting off NA in that fox .

Even after the Fox builds will still have enough spare engines for each car to have one .

May be be i will sell all the cars one day and pick up a GT 500....

More likely , I hope can pick up a GT 500 in a few years to add to the fleet .... then it will be complete ! .

LOl

Sponsored

Drsmith33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Just so everyone is aware, this man will make you wait months to buy the car. I drove out to him and test drove the car and we shook on me purchasing it. In my past experiences buying cars (which I have a lot of experience in), the buyer doesn’t put the car up for sale, agree to you on a price, and then beat around the bush and keep making excuses to push off the sale longer and longer and longer. Literally 2-3 months after shaking on the deal, I had the checks in hand ready to meet two times, and he still would push it off another week. And then another week after that. And then another week after that…. I’m sure he’ll respond to this with a bunch of lies, but I have texts proving him pushing off the deal multiple times and those same texts show me trying to make the deal happen. Idk about you guys, but I don’t go test drive a car, just to buy it a year later. This guy is a phony and it’s a shame. Also, the ads were a complete lie. The 2015 kenne bell car he has for sale, says the exterior is a 10/10. Go look before he changes it. Well, let me just say it’s a 4/10 at best. Dents and scratches EVERYWHERE. Looks like he smacked a curb or a very deep pot hole on his driver side front lip. I wasn’t going to respond, but that little “ready to buy” comment up above just rubbed me the wrong way because I WAS READY TO BUY. I eventually blocked his number because I got tired of the lies and I suggest you guys do not even try to waste your time one bit with this guy. Even the guys that work on his cars have a lot to say about him. I learned that within the first 10 minutes of me being there. He plays off being a nice guy on here and put all his cars for sale on here, but like I said, it’s just a waste of time. Well, there’s my 2 cents on this man.

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wow !
Speechless ..... but don’t think I am going to waste another minute of my time responding.to this dribble .

Last edited:
OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I will say to this guy is he was still “ready to buy “ pay $40K for a car he now claims was 4/10 .
I guess going to stop giving out joy rides ...(I also let him drive the this car and his buddy got to drive my GT 350)

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please feel free to post our communications(you seem to forget I also have them ) ... including all the compliments you had for the car ... the numerous times I told you it was cool if you could not wait ..... it was YOU that kept coming back .... but I finally agreed on a time line that was not in my best interest

Please include date you came down for a test drive in December (2-3 months ago ???) ...
Details of the test drive you took with your buddy alone in the car when i was running late to the shop

How much fun you said you had test driving all my cars/your buddy my GT 350 .

Also please include the request for changes to the car (seat swap , removal of stripes) all of which I did , except for swapping brakes ... thank God i did not .
Why would I have made those changes ?? I guess because i am sucker ?

You flaked out because you had to wait 2 MORE days
which was necessary to make sure the title would be available when you picked up the car .

8B8BAEAC-A4A5-4D22-BCF6-4F5B71A5C7B7.jpeg

3AB9EDD1-E516-4B43-9ECD-6A3404B6054F.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t forget to include the text you said you were $5K short as bank would not finance the entire thing ... and then asked if I would take less or part exchange for some guns .
Don’t forget your request to wait until you got your tax refund.too

I could go on but i have wasted too much of my time again
Sponsored

Last edited: