2015 GT Premium with performance pack

Kevin Cleveland

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1966 Coupe
I recently had a kid so my poor car has been sitting in the garage collecting dust. I have begrudgingly decided that I should sell the car and have been to multiple dealers and online car sellers but can't bring myself to sell to one of these guys. I'd rather take a little less from some that really loves these cars then sell it off to some dealer that will throw away all of the paperwork and extra stuff I have for it. So I am hoping one of you will want it. It’s Guard Green with Saddle leather and a six speed manual. There is 31000 on it. I ordered the car new in 2015 and have all the paperwork to include a few build sheets, window sticker, original plates, tags and all the protective stuff from the interior to the engine bay. The only modifications to the car are a MBRP cat back and oil catch can. It has never seen snow and rarely rain also spends its time garaged. It also comes with a fitted 50th anniversary outdoor car cover and sun shade, the original floor mats are also in the trunk. There is a nickel size door ding on the right rear fender that will require attention but other than that it’s extremely clean. If you’re in the National Capitol Region and are looking for one let me know. I have the title for it as well.
McChord.jpg
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
price? Do you work for GSA? That looks like the warehouse complex under the 7100 overpass on Loisdale Road just south of Sheehy. Never mind, that's the frontage road at National?

OP
OP

Kevin Cleveland

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1966 Coupe
price? Do you work for GSA? That looks like the warehouse complex under the 7100 overpass on Loisdale Road just south of Sheehy. Never mind, that's the frontage road at National?
Those are the hangars at McChord Air Force Base. I got here in July and am at Bolling now. Best offer from the dealers was 32k

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
If you haven't already try vroom and see if their offer is higher than what you got from the dealership.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Vroom will almost certainly be much higher than what a dealer will offer you.
Sponsored