Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Accessories

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
ordered the finish panel, yall have the best price around, thanks!
Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
They may have been some time ago but that would be below our cost at this time. I can offer Free shipping if your interested?

-Benny
I'm interested, just have to wait a month or two is all

DeepImpactGTny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Deep Impact Blue MT PP
Is part number M-9603-M50 What I think it is? :D When is it going to be available?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Is part number M-9603-M50 What I think it is? :D When is it going to be available?
It is and I wish I had more info at this time on it. The part info was originally given to us by FRP's national sales manager back in October. We check FRP's dealer site every day for updates on this but nothing yet.

Once available you can bet we will announce it here and have the best price on it as well :cheers:

-Benny

Syracuse315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Thanks for the coupon code, just ordered the rubberized floor and cargo mats! Should be a useful addition with a new dog and old mountain bike being transported around.

Sponsored

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Can you tell me when the Ford Racing EcoB intake will come out, I've seen the page on your site showing it. And how much longer for the Ford upgraded tune on the EcoB?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Can you tell me when the Ford Racing EcoB intake will come out, I've seen the page on your site showing it. And how much longer for the Ford upgraded tune on the EcoB?
All CAI's are not expected until early 2016 at this time, Once I see them available I will update this thread

-Benny

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have the base VSS module installed, which I believe is required for the accessory below -- correct? It's installed on my 2015 GT with the manual transmission and Enhanced Security. I realize the remote start feature is incompatible and/or impractical. However, the other remote features interest me. Is the free activation in lieu of the $50/year fee?

Cellular Remote Access system , Not only can you perform basic remote start, stop, lock and unlock commands with this system but it will also alert you should the shock sensor be triggered. We also activate these for you at no charge, PM me for more details.
http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-mustang-remote-start-system-cellular-access-p-3002.html

Last edited:

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Not sure why FR seems to drag their feet on certain items. The CAI is one of them! Hopefully, it will be more than just a repackaging of the Roush unit. If so, there's no excuse for the delay because the Roush CAI is already out.

All CAI's are not expected until early 2016 at this time, Once I see them available I will update this thread.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I have the base VSS module installed, which I believe is required for the accessory below -- correct? It's installed on my 2015 GT with the manual transmission and Enhanced Security. I realize the remote start feature is incompatible and/or impractical. However, the other remote features interest me. Is the free activation in lieu of the $50/year fee?
Not sure why FR seems to drag their feet on certain items. The CAI is one of them! Hopefully, it will be more than just a repackaging of the Roush unit. If so, there's no excuse for the delay because the Roush CAI is already out.

The VSS required is not installed from the factory and will be required along with the RMU.

If the unit is purchased from us we activate for free over the phone. If the vehicle has a factory remote start then no dealer visit is required and the install can be completed in about 15 minutes.

The issue with the CAI's was CARB approval from my understanding.

-Benny
Sponsored