Sponsored

2015 Borla S-Type Now Listed

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Borla S is the only exhuast that sounds good on the coyote imo..worth the money.
Sponsored

Agarc

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carandsoulcustoms.com
First Name
Ant
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP
it does say on the site those that those tips may not be represented of actual product...

i bet tips will end up being the same... if you want this exhaust, why not just jump on the same thing now you can get priced match and it still ends up being cheaper?
thats just a generic photo they use but in the description it says tips are angle cut

OP
OP
Budwise

Budwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'm starting to see them pop up on sites as available for purchase. Fingers crossed they will have reasonable prices!

FRPP Sport is still $1065 at Yates, I can't see myself paying a $300+ premium for the Borla version.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
We now have pricing on these kits:) PM us if you have any questions.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
now taking preorders to ship in approximately 1 week, hit us up for forum specials

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Are these kits just now becoming available (like from Borla) and that's why they are not being sold all over the Internet yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
yes, they are due to arrive in the next week or so

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Are these kits just now becoming available (like from Borla) and that's why they are not being sold all over the Internet yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're actually getting a batch of these in. Borla hasn't told everyone.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'd love to hear some sound clips once someone gets this on. A side by side with the Ford Racing could be interesting, too... I'd also like to see a shot of the tips once the exhaust is on the car. I like the sound of the Ford Racing, but I don't care for the look of the tips-they stick out too far and don't have enough slash cut to them. I'm hoping the Borla S-type looks better.

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
I'd love to hear some sound clips once someone gets this on. A side by side with the Ford Racing could be interesting, too... I'd also like to see a shot of the tips once the exhaust is on the car. I like the sound of the Ford Racing, but I don't care for the look of the tips-they stick out too far and don't have enough slash cut to them. I'm hoping the Borla S-type looks better.

These are going to have the classic rolled tips that borla is popular for having.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Hopefully we'll get some local installs for you guys!

MazzaBL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP Magnetic Metallic
Any update on the s types? I see it popping up for sale on numerous vendor websites but I've yet to see a single sound clip or actual photo of the exhaust. I previously had the s types on my 2012 GT/CS and it was hands down my favorite exhaust for the s197. Definitely interested in this for my '15.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Any update on the s types? I see it popping up for sale on numerous vendor websites but I've yet to see a single sound clip or actual photo of the exhaust. I previously had the s types on my 2012 GT/CS and it was hands down my favorite exhaust for the s197. Definitely interested in this for my '15.

We actually should be getting some in shortly. No videos yet, should have one popping up soon though.