Sponsored

2015-2016 Shelby GT350/GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2015+ Shelby GT350/R Mustang did you order

• Total voters

radelow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ford is really losing my faith with all this bullshit! I'm ready to buy a damn C7! This is just plain stupid.
I hear you. I have talked to one too many dealers that think the 350 is the 2nd coming of Christ and that I'll be lucky to get one at all... I'm looking for a 991 now in case it falls through.

Mark
Sponsored

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
There's allocations out there close to msrp or if your lucky at msrp. Go outside the CA market like everyone in CA is doing. Ford's not going to release the car over concerns of who is in the market and for what at any given time, there's plenty of people lined up for what this 60k car can do.

radelow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I have gone outside as far as Texas. While I think the car will be amazing I am not going to spend Porsche or Z06 money on it...

Boost930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R (black), 2016 GT350 (white)
Working window sticker sites?

I finally got my VIN and build date from my dealer (October 19!). I can't find any sites that actually recognize my VIN or will produce a window sticker. Anyone out there know of any sites that will give me more info now that I have my VIN? Thanks.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I finally got my VIN and build date from my dealer (October 19!). I can't find any sites that actually recognize my VIN or will produce a window sticker. Anyone out there know of any sites that will give me more info now that I have my VIN? Thanks.
Window stickers don't get generated until a week or so before the build date.

Sponsored

Boost930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R (black), 2016 GT350 (white)
Okay, good to know - thanks. That said, where does one go to get it?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Agree. If I hadn't found a fair deal on the car I ordered, I might have run out of patience already. The worst part is not knowing what's going on.

One thing to note... I checked my local BMW dealer for M3s, none on the lot - they say if I want to put down a deposit, the price is $2500 over MSRP and they will let me know when an allocation comes up. So there are other desirable cars that are in the same boat.

The last Track Tour event is this Monday and with production seemingly spinning up on the GT350 - maybe the release will coincide with the end of the tour...coincidentally or not.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Agree. If I hadn't found a fair deal on the car I ordered, I might have run out of patience already. The worst part is not knowing what's going on.

One thing to note... I checked my local BMW dealer for M3s, none on the lot - they say if I want to put down a deposit, the price is $2500 over MSRP and they will let me know when an allocation comes up. So there are other desirable cars that are in the same boat.

The last Track Tour event is this Monday and with production seemingly spinning up on the GT350 - maybe the release will coincide with the end of the tour...coincidentally or not.

Mark up on m3? You can find those everywhere below msrp. Lots of dealers selling as low as $1500 over invoice or $1500 over ED invoice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buggy whip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford pinto, '16 GT350/OxFo/ Trac/Stripe delete
I have gone outside as far as Texas. While I think the car will be amazing I am not going to spend Porsche or Z06 money on it...
Keep going... A member helped me out. My order is with a dealer in Georgia. Even with the cost transporting the car back to CA, my total cost is way less than what I would have paid here L.A.

u8mylunch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Corvette, 2003 Audi A6, 1984 Ford F150

Are you talking about the sedan or coupe M. The M3 now is only in sedan configuration while the coupe is the M4. Unless you are talking about late model M3 coupes.

enough of hijacking the thread.

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Mark up on m3? You can find those everywhere below msrp. Lots of dealers selling as low as $1500 over invoice or $1500 over ED invoice.

+1...they are extremely plentiful and last time I checked there is no allocation system at all, you order it, BMW will build it. That dealer is blowing smoke up his ass

radelow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
+1...they are extremely plentiful and last time I checked there is no allocation system at all, you order it, BMW will build it. That dealer is blowing smoke up his ass
Yea there is no problem to get an M3/M4 and you can get them closer to invoice than MSRP.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Possible but he's right about one thing - people don't have M3s in stock around here. It's all build to order.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Possible but he's right about one thing - people don't have M3s in stock around here. It's all build to order.

Yea def most don't have in stock because it's one of the hottest cars out right now.. But place an order and its in your possession in 6-8 weeks. And you can track it the entire way including when it's on the boat..

Sponsored